a bit of a crap question

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
what shows that you have a healthy diet? a turd that floats, or one that sinks? huge ones that sting and nearly burst a blood vessel in your head as you squeeze them out, or ones that flow out like a marshmallow? dark brown, or orange?

i know my diet is really bad, i live out of packets as i work, so was quite shocked when i worked out my daily calorie intake (was over 3500) yet i weigh less than 11 stone wearing a wet coat, but i am quite active (running away from customers, chasing the missus, etc)

but wondered what a healthy turd was

Dear Dig pood,

Thank you for asking this important question. Poo is ABSOLUTELY reflective of life changes. Poo is extremely sensitive to your state of mind, and overall well-being. An example of this would be; getting out of a troublesome relationship with a real "pain in the ass" usually results in getting rid of other pains in the ass such as irritable bowel syndrome, and vice-versa.

As far as floaters and sinkers...well, the amount of gas in your system along with the type of foods that you eat play a part in whether your shit will sink or swim. High fat content in poop makes it float. Gas that is not farted out and is mixed in with the poop also will make it float.

Since your food intake has decreased, and your activity level has increased, your body is probably absorbing and using for energy more of the fat content that used to be passed out in your poop than before, and walking usually helps to let off alot of steam, resulting in poo that sinks.

Those are my thoughts on that.

one thing you have to remember
it all depends if your a giver or a taker
i here if ur a giver then your ok
but if your a taker the syptoms are similar to yours.

If it flows well,your ok ..lol..squeeze out a monster and not only do you risk murdering a few million blood vessels,it shows your extracting far too much fluid from your shit,get a few liters of water down your neck and all will be well..lol. . . . .Not exactly MD 'S advice but works for me ...lol

PS if you drink the Buck dark is normal...lol

Back