A big thank you

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
I just want to say a masive big thanks to 'capdan' who has helped me through setting up my wireless linksys modem, step by step intructions on msn when i tried and couldnt get it to work. Also prior to that, pm's helping me. And if that wasn't enough, when i got it up and running, his wife was in his ear, cos he had to go out, he then went through the setting for the wireless on me lappy. (Sorry Mrs capdan) This guy is a star, cos I was already to throw the lot in the cupboard and was banging my head for getting it all in the first place. But now, capnet has made it all worth while.

Thank You

:emotions1 :emotions1

Last edited:
tina said:
I just want to say a masive big thanks to 'capdan' who has helped me through setting up my wireless linksys modem, step by step intructions on msn when i tried and couldnt get it to work. Also prior to that, pm's helping me. And if that wasn't enough, when i got it up and running, his wife was in his ear, cos he had to go out, he then went through the setting for the wireless on me lappy. (Sorry Mrs capdan) This guy is a star, cos I was already to throw the lot in the cupboard and was banging my head for getting it all in the first place. But now, capnet has made it all worth while.

Thank You

:emotions1 :emotions1

nice one m8

Thanks for those kind words Tina, Glad to help as this forum has given me help, advice in other areas, mainly dbox + modem stuff. Glad to give some back

Capdan
Ps the misses has left me :banana: lol don’t worry not really

Back