8Ch. CCTV HDMI ready?

Bally12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I need a decent 8 channel cctv system with dvr, network port and hdmi output aswell as standard rf or coaxial output.

Been quoteed just under £1000.00 for a system without fitting.

Need approx 5 outdoor cameras day/night vision with audio and high quality video.

TIA

Guys any help with CCTV system, want 8 channel DVR with sata hdd has to be network ready and have composite output... Want 6 decent dome cameras that are full colour and night vision.

Been quoted £750 from a local shop

Y3K could be handy for pricing up yourself- CCTV | CCTV Cameras, CCTV Monitors, CCTV DVRs, CCTV Systems
8 input dvr ~300 then about 50 to 60 for each dome camera, this will get you decent entry level equipment.
There's lots of choice on their site though so you can get a real good idea of the range. I've installed loads of the xvision brand stuff, cheap but decent quality, I'm no cctv expert though.

Thanks guys will look at the sites now, I want decent outdoor cameras which are high resolution and a dvr that does full rate recording over all channels. Cameras must be dome type.

if you want a good image for recording and play back, you need a DVR that has a frame rate at least 50 fps upward ( can record at D1 quality/real life image), these frame rate will decrease when you add more camera therefore the quality of recorded/playback image will also drop ( frame rate devided by number of cameras). i would strongly suggess you should invest in a good DVR with 100fps with dvd writer for backup and camera that has 450 tv line upward.
this is what use in my business Samsung SHR 8162 DVR with 16 channels, paly back software is not that good but cheaper than Videoswith which is base in Basingstoke, they are the best.

Y3K guys are ok, they're in Croydon, big ware house with good stocks.

Last edited:
Back