800softcam keyfile

markez

Inactive User
Reaction score
right got a working softcamk file ftpd it to user/keys and user/scce but still can,t open bulsat any help please.........thanx

right got a working softcamk file ftpd it to user/keys and user/scce but still can,t open bulsat any help please.........thanx

you need a patched version of mgcamd 1.35a to clear bulsat. regards mdt

info.. 1. install a original version of mgcamd 1.35a via blue panel
2. replace the binary file usr/bin/mgcamd 1.35a from the archive
3. run chmod 755/usr/bin/mgcamd 1.35a
4. replace the config file/usr/keys/mg cfg

restart mgcamd from the blue panel

n.b. to avoid freezing/reebooting you must keep .. h: { 7 } setting in mg cfg

thanks to pinkyto0o and kargo.25

Attachments

• mgcamd_1.35a Bulsatcom Patched by pinkyto0o Enigma2.rar
    324.2 KB · Views: 8
thanx for the help , i have no option to download mgcamd in the blue panal,this is a clone running gemeni, is there a way to find out what version i have ,i may need to update ...... i,m on bootloader 82 sim 2.01,, also could you reccomend an image thats stable and user friendly i am not interested in cs just want the same stuff as my hummy 5400 opens but also the hd channels........ thanx

Thanks for info
using pli open image - when mgcamd 1.35a original version is installed, it does not show in the cam setup(where you need to change and restart cams) therefore unable to choose it. It only shows cams installed by plugins section - (1.35ar5 is only available)

How would I know an original 1.35a - i see many with r0 r3 r5 as a suffix, i realise the 1.35a probably needs to be installed locally rather than internet to show - any ideas where to get the original 1.35a

Back