800se SR4 Triple Tuner - Cable Input

treats

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi,

Quick question before this receiver goes through the window..... Does the Cable part of this tuner actually work?
I've read lots of threads across many forums, tried many images that support the triple tuner, the correct cable.xml in place and still no channels are picked up on scanning.
Tried setting it all up in manual, Network Id etc and still nothing.
Its knows the provider is VM as it states this.

So has anyone had any luck with this tuner, I dont really want to have to start using scart leads with the old 500c or dbox2.

Thanks

Hi,

Quick question before this receiver goes through the window..... Does the Cable part of this tuner actually work?
I've read lots of threads across many forums, tried many images that support the triple tuner, the correct cable.xml in place and still no channels are picked up on scanning.
Tried setting it all up in manual, Network Id etc and still nothing.
Its knows the provider is VM as it states this.

So has anyone had any luck with this tuner, I dont really want to have to start using scart leads with the old 500c or dbox2.

Thanks

Yes it does mate but you need to use the trial tuner driver, also take a look in the cable section there are member running that tuner on cable.

it works for me you need to use trial tuner 1.0.3 thats the only version i ever got to work for cable because it has a qam 256 bug

it works for me you need to use trial tuner 1.0.3 thats the only version i ever got to work for cable because it has a qam 256 bug

Its been driving me up the wall, which image have you used? did the drivers come pre installed?

Its been driving me up the wall, which image have you used? did the drivers come pre installed?

i've used nemesis and open pli no probs, driver had to install myself

Back