80% of UK would prefer devolution from the lying scumbags in London to the lying scum

Cressi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Lying MPs face devolution

An overwhelming majority of the UK think it would be better if the crooks who run their lives were from their local region, rather than Westminster.

“I definitely would welcome some devolution of power,” said Nick Greene of Leeds.

“I’m sick of these politicians in London promising the earth and not delivering.”

“I’d much prefer it someone who understood where I live promised the earth and didn’t deliver.”

Since the Scottish referendum, there has been increasing calls to take power away from the self-interested, public-school cheats of Westminster, and give it to the self-interested, public-school cheats of large regional centres instead.

“Well, I’m from Aberystwyth,” said Megan Greene of Aberystwyth.

“So I have no interest at all when those so-called politicians in London promise the earth and then don’t deliver.”

“If Aberystwyth had a bit more power then we could have folk who really know what’s going on round here area promising the earth and not delivering.”
Regional devolution

Not everyone was in favour of regional devolution, however, with Russell Brand in particular coming out against it.

But when pressed to say something coherent about his views, he was unable.

The Prime Minister broadly welcomed the findings.

“Frankly, I think it’s incredible that people think it’ll make a blind bit of difference whether it’s local politicians lying through their teeth, or national politicians.”

“If it keeps everyone quiet, then do what you like.”

Re: 80% of UK would prefer devolution from the lying scumbags in London to the lying

What really is the answer...
For me people in such positions and carry on in such a vagabond manner should be disgraced all finances ceased and shared with the people then cast out and never allowed to take employment again.

Re: 80% of UK would prefer devolution from the lying scumbags in London to the lying

Devolution will just cost more and create more self obsessed local politicians. I'm sure some good locally will come from it but can't help thinking that if the country was run properly or fairly in the first place things would have been better.

We can look forward to more inquiry's which won't matter half as much as they only concern a fraction of the country.

80% of UK would prefer devolution from the lying scumbags in London to the ly...

Devolution will just cost more and create more self obsessed local politicians. I'm sure some good locally will come from it but can't help thinking that if the country was run properly or fairly in the first place things would have been better.

We can look forward to more inquiry's and "scandals" which won't matter half as much as they only concern a fraction of the country.

Either myself or tapatalk went a bit crazy with this post. Sorry if it's hard to read.

What really is the answer...
For me people in such positions and carry on in such a vagabond manner should be disgraced all finances ceased and shared with the people then cast out and never allowed to take employment again.

Then we wouldn't have a government. Hmm, good plan!

Now, who said they are self-obsessed @rawsy?

mps.jpg

[video=youtube_share;dyihQtBes1I]http://youtu.be/dyihQtBes1I[/video]

Take that as you will ;)

Back