VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
65 Inch Smart TV Freeview HD

RRP £1099.99
SAVE £400.00
NOW £699.99

Our stylish 65 inch Smart TV

New for 2015, this large screen LED TV features a stylish silver outer frame and attractive cross-stand. Aside from the usual Freeview channels and Full HD (1080p) capability that you'd expect from a big screen Finlux TV, this model is equipped with Smart TV Apps such as Netflix, YouTube, Facebook and more. This large panel 65 inch Smart TV has a competitive price of just £699.99. In addition to the Smart TV functionality, the 65FTE242S-T also has a great web browser to browse the internet with from the comfort of your sofa. Download our Finlux Smart Centre App and take control of this Finlux TV via a Mobile Phone or Tablet device!

The 65FTE242S-T thankfully is A-rated for energy efficiency - handy for helping to keep your electricity bills down while enjoying a large flat-panel TV screen. You'll also be pleased to hear that this 65 inch Smart TV has 4 HDMI ports for connecting your devices that are able to produce HD content, such as Blu-Ray players, DVD players, computers, games consoles and more. If your devices do not have HDMI connections then that's not a problem - this flat-screen TV also has 2 Scart ports, 2 USB ports and a set of AV ports.

Key features at a glance:

65" Smart TV
Netflix & BBC iPlayer
Freeview HD
Web Browser

ShareEssential Information
Screen Size (IN)65 Visible Screen Size (CM)165 Screen
Resolution Full HD (1080p)
Smart TV Yes
HDMI Ports 4
Refresh Rate 100HZ
Energy Rating A
3D TV No
Colour Silver
Tuner Type Freeview HD

65FTE242S-T-front-large.jpg

now that is just ridiculous I would have to knock down the wall between us and next door or sit across the street to get the correct viewing distance away

TV Size: 65"
9.1 feet - 2.77 m

And your point is I live in a council bungalow I would still have to be in different room

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

Your room is not over 9 feet wide?
Average small living room is 12 feet +
You live in a box not a bungalow.
So thats my point.
I would have to knock down the wall between us and next door or sit across the street to get the correct viewing distance away

Your room is not over 9 feet wide?
Average small living room is 12 feet +
You live in a box not a bungalow.
So thats my point.

Manic mansion maybe a beautiful place m8 but for us humble people squeezing a 65 inch TV in to a small room is not an option unfortunately. Great bargain though @Rat.

Last edited by a moderator:
8/10 on avforums :)

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

It really is a cracking TV Rat. I took your advice a while ago and bought a Finlux 32 inch 3D tv. it is absolutely stunning in 3d m8 especially with my blue ray player coupled up to it. If you want a good quality tv at an affordable price, you will not be disappointed with this brand of tv. 10/10 for me. :)

I got a 40" and a 32" both smart TV's in the kids room

Im seriously thinking about 1 for the lounge but I got my heart set on a Samsung (snob?) lol

I got a 40" and a 32" both smart TV's in the kids room

Im seriously thinking about 1 for the lounge but I got my heart set on a Samsung (snob?) lol

All four of these sets are a great buy @Rat but for @edogg perhaps 40,42 or at a pinch maybe 50 inch tops for the room space he has available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back