6 months ciggie free

Manse

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just realized i've been smoke free for 6 months yesterday, I tried always to quit even e-cigs then was admitted to hospital for a week and haven't touched one since.

well done I quit years ago but looking back it was very difficult

well done buddy - hope you have recovered from what you went into hospital for

Congrats I've done it twice and this time round its been just short of 5 years. Its still hard sometimes even now :-(

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Congrats I've done it twice and this time round its been just short of 5 years. Its still hard sometimes even now :-(

Same here m8,it will be five years in January but I still get the longing for one :(

It's been easier then i thought actually, hardest bit is breaking the habit ie after a meal or with a cuppa in the morning.
I'm getting better but still get that " i need a smoke now" as soon has the thought hits my head its followed by the "derrrr i don't smoke now" lol and the urge's gone.

It's been easier then i thought actually, hardest bit is breaking the habit ie after a meal or with a cuppa in the morning.
I'm getting better but still get that " i need a smoke now" as soon has the thought hits my head its followed by the "derrrr i don't smoke now" lol and the urge's gone.

Thats when i found it hardest

guys i gave up ciggies years ago, bloody addicted to nicorette gum now, finding it hard to come off them..

Back