5k and over for witchy2k1

Well done witchy.

Didn't you promise once you hit 5000+ that you would have "C'mon the Gers" in your siggy....I am almost sure you did, if you don't remember it may be because you were pissed...but you did say it...trust me I'm a paddy.....lol

well dont mate,maybe you can celebrate with a nice avvy for a change pmsl

Ahhh sneaky arse ..lol Wd m8y. You seem to be one of those people with similar interests to me m8. We seem to post in a lot of the same threads.

Ahhh sneaky arse ..lol Wd m8y. You seem to be one of those people with similar interests to me m8. We seem to post in a lot of the same threads.

Yer mate, pity we don't have a BSDM Latex Bondage section. ;)

Thanks guys, I didn't realise I had reached a milestone, just wait until 5100, I've ordered strippers and a comedian (some of he strippers may even be female).

@ Jaffa...

If Rangers win the league I'll change my Avatar and Signature to a Rangers related Avvy of YOUR choice, for 1 month. I'll also change my Location to IBROX, however....if (When) Celtic win the league I'd expect you to change all your graphics to Celtic avatars, myself and Paul-K will choose yours. ;)

Up for it? :)

Last edited:
Yer mate, pity we don't have a BSDM Latex Bondage section. ;)

Thanks guys, I didn't realise I had reached a milestone, just wait until 5100, I've ordered strippers and a comedian (some of he strippers may even be female).

Ok seen the mods an they're lookin ionto a BSDM thread for everyone over 5k posts. So............. maybe we'll catch up one day m8 ahahahhhahahahaa

@ Jaffa...

If Rangers win the league I'll change my Avatar and Signature to a Rangers related Avvy of YOUR choice, for 1 month. I'll also change my Location to IBROX, however....if (When) Celtic win the league I'd expect you to change all your graphics to Celtic avatars, myself and Paul-K will choose yours. ;)

Up for it? :)

Yeah alright then, for one month only...you bassa....lol.

@RABP......get to work on a nice avvy for witchy m8.

LOL.

I knew you'd be up for it mate, well done :)

well done m8 ..all good aswell keep em coming ......your avatar scares the shit out of me

well done mate quite a knowladge of a lot of subjects lives behind that scary avatar lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back