Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

500-s Image info needed

wattsy1612

Member ++
Alright guys just wanted to ask if anyone knew of an image that already has the emu`s installed with the image. im looking for an image that has the emu built in does anyone know of any i have tried

Gemini latest
Nabilosat v 0.8
and pi latest

i am basically needing an image that got mgcamd installed with it or i am lookin for a way to install these cams directly via ftp as internet is no option if u can help i appreciate it thanks wattsy

Here is mgcamd_1.27b.

Copy mg_cfg, AutoRoll.key, Autoupdate.key, SoftCam.key to /var/keys.
Copy mgcamd to /var/bin (or wherever the emu are stored on your image).

Now telnet to the box and type...

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Code:

To start the emu...

Code:

this is the error i get when tryin to start the emu in telnet

tuxbox mgcamd v1.27b by mixvt (compiled Dec 31 2007 16:49:33)
[mg] Net:1:7:0:5s Show ecm:1, emm:1 Up:5 Au:2 Dir:0 Osd:no:80:0 Cache:7 Log:3:17
2.16.1.1:28007 Reread:0
[mg] Ecm cache time: 15
Box type: dreambox
Conax.Key error 2: No such file or directory
root@dm500 ~ # Keys readed
/var/bin/mgcamd: relocation error: /var/bin/mgcamd: undefined symbol: BN_new

im just tryin to get mgcamd installed on my dm500s mate basically dont have a direct connection have tried crossover as im using wireless i cant get the box to conect to the net i have all the latest keys but i just can get the cam installed

if you can ftp and telnet in, check the connection settings in menu/expert setup/communication settings

ftp and telnet no problem on the 192.168.0.200 ip but connecting to the net it just wont do it im using a wireless usb adapter for my inernet and have a cross over i have the box set up as the following

Dhcp: unticked
Ip address 192.168.0.200
subnet 255.255.255.0
Nameserver 192.168.0.201
dns 192.168.0.201
enable network ticked

the lan on computer is set as

gaetway = nothing

the box will ftp it will telnetbut will not connect to the web am i doin something wrong also every time i conect to the box via telnet and issue the /var/bin/mgcamd i get this error

[mg] Net:1:7:0:5s Show ecm:1, emm:1 Up:5 Au:2 Dir:0 Osd:no:80:0 Cache:7 Log:3:
root@dm500 /var/bin # Conax.Key error 2: No such file or directory
Keys readed
/var/bin/mgcamd: relocation error: /var/bin/mgcamd: undefined symbol: BN_new

i have ftp`d the mgcamd file to /var/bin and chmod 755 the file done that then checked to make sure keys were in place done that 2 then try to run for the above error.

if i cant do it manually can someone help me get the box connected to the web use my cross over and wireless conection thanks for your help guys as its really doin my head in and useless with out cams thanks again wattsy

so you have your dreambox connected to your PC via a crossover cable, then your PC connects to your router via a USB wireless adaptor?

is that right

yer i got usb wirless card as primary connection also have cross over cable conntected to lan port on pc and then to the box this is corect yes but my router does not have any ethernet ports

ok so the error is looking alright i think now what you think to this meaasge when in telnet

BusyBox v1.01 (2007.12.17-17:14+0000) Built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

root@dreambox:~> chmod 755 /var/bin/mgcamd
root@dreambox:~> cd /var/keys
root@dreambox:/var/keys> ls
AutoRoll.Key SoftCam.Key nagra_roms
Autoupdate.Key mg_cfg
root@dreambox:/var/keys> cd ..
root@dreambox:/var> cd ..
root@dreambox:~> /var/bin/mgcamd
[mg] Net:1:7:0:5s Show ecm:1, emm:1 Up:5 Au:2 Dir:0 Osd:no:80:0 Cache:7 Log:3:17
root@dreambox:~> Conax.Key error 2: No such file or directory
Keys readed
Conax.Key error 2: No such file or directory
[mgcam] emm thread started
[mgcamd] tps update started.

okay i have lined up with 13e and am reciving only 14 tv channels and not one of them is called premier or france 4 also it the channels is not even being found on 19.2e any help please

Back