Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

50" lg plasma

manutd4life

DW Regular
does anybody or anyone you no own a 50" lg plasma? can you let me no what the picture quality is like as i am thinking about getting one but would like some advice on it.
thanks for the help.

i was thinking about getting an lg 50" for about £750 with 12 month but i have decided to get a panasonic from john lewis with 5 year guarantee for £999

well i have a 42" lg plasma and the hi def thru hdmi is simply stunning.

however, if your just using plain old scart leads then i think the picture isn't as good as it could be

I also have the 42" Plasma and i love it. But i am yet to use the HDMI output. I am using a scart cable and its just fine. But make sure that you buy a good scart cable because i was using one before that i got free with a DVD play and it was pants. Went and got a bit fat insulated one from a mate and that increased the picture quality bye 70%

HDMI output on a TV???

Apart from that, why on earth run a HDTV on a SCART, unless ofcourse you have nothing that has an HDMI/VGA/Component out.

lg 50" tele

Hi all, Got an lg 50" from tesco with a built in hard drive. Blueray on my ps3 through hdmi is simply stunning, digital tv ( inbuilt tuner) very good, but eurovox through scart is not as good, football from cable is awful, but if you had sky sports hd it would be perfect.
With hd being introduced on freeview in 09 this tele is perfect. if you have a ps3 or xbox 360 perfect, but eurovox, dbox through scart, stick to smaller teles as this has been built to use with HD.

Hi all, Got an lg 50" from tesco with a built in hard drive. Blueray on my ps3 through hdmi is simply stunning, digital tv ( inbuilt tuner) very good, but eurovox through scart is not as good, football from cable is awful, but if you had sky sports hd it would be perfect.
With hd being introduced on freeview in 09 this tele is perfect. if you have a ps3 or xbox 360 perfect, but eurovox, dbox through scart, stick to smaller teles as this has been built to use with HD.

how much?????????????????

If your going to have a telly that big the viewing anything other than a hd source is going to look rubbish imo!

Sky hd is your best bet but its rather expensive!

when i went on sky hd course we were told panasonics were the best at that time i do belive pioneer are now but on that day to my eye lg and samsung were leaps ahead visually, dunno how big your room is but if you look around you can find info that advises best size for room i d def take this advice i got a 42inch and although stunning in my small room 2 years down the line its still overpowering so bright your eyes get tired real quick lol

Back