5 post mininum

Status
Not open for further replies.

philtec

Inactive User
Reaction score
You know when one bricks a new box and turns to the groups for help - to read he needs a image file to try and get his toy to life again, only to find he now has to fill the system up with utter dribble to make 5 posts.

Why do you do this to us, its so crazy.

Im now on post 3 and wasting my time. Oh now i have to wait 30 seconds between posts! OMG!!!

This is now the 4th post - i might as well tell you i fell into the updating over the air with a clone ibox4 - didn't see that coming. $97 later got a bricked box. I read i need to get some firmware on a USB and put it in the bottom USB port and turn it on.

Last post thank god - still going to try and recover from the brick i will report back with the results.

Can i have that file now??? i wonder.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know when one bricks a new box and turns to the groups for help - to read he needs a image file to try and get his toy to life again, only to find he now has to fill the system up with utter dribble to make 5 posts.

Why do you do this to us, its so crazy.

Im now on post 3 and wasting my time. Oh now i have to wait 30 seconds between posts! OMG!!!

This is now the 4th post - i might as well tell you i fell into the updating over the air with a clone ibox4 - didn't see that coming. $97 later got a bricked box. I read i need to get some firmware on a USB and put it in the bottom USB port and turn it on.

Last post thank god - still going to try and recover from the brick i will report back with the results.

Can i have that file now??? i wonder.

I suggest you re-read the forum rules before posting further.
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forum-announcements-bugs-437/155604-digital-world-rules.html
rule 12 in particular.

Another thread that might be of some use:
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forum-announcements-bugs-437/295647-5-posts-before-being.html

Shaking my head in disbelief lol

Closing thread as it will become a clockers paradise

If you are desperate for the file and you cant find it anywhere instantly where you need to have a post count of some sort

you could always make a donation to entitle you to 6 or 12 months access to the content we have on offer

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back