42 lcd £150

T&C states

Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the Website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.

worth a try

http://www.woolworths.co.uk/ww_p2/product/index.jhtml?pid=50828156

bargain of the year, but no chance they will send you one, lol.
:santa:

taken from their terms and conditions, LOL I wish!!!!!
Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the Website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.

Placed my order - got an order number, just got to sit back and keep my fingers crossed!

Got a feeling I may be receiving a call/email shortly with the bad news just like I did from Sainsburys for using those vouchers!

The woolies website is running really slow, not sure if thats related to everyone trying to get a cheap tv?

Cheers

Crazy

im tempted to order one, just incase they deliver it.

but their website has went inti melt down. doesnt even load up now. i think must be getting to many hits just now.

I managed to place my order before the site went down but I haven't had a confirmation email as of yet?

My fingers are still crossed!

Crazy

woolworths sometimes honour these deals :) they did with a mobile phone offer a year or so again
but keep getting page not displayed at the moment :(

I managed to place my order before the site went down but I haven't had a confirmation email as of yet?

My fingers are still crossed!

Crazy

same here ive ordered one even tho i just bought a new tv last month. Just on the off chance they do honour it.

just checked- mine cancelled also- gonna send a complaint to the customer services dept.

everyone who thought they were getting a barging will now be told that it was a mistake and that they wont be getting them ..shame was worth a shot

Back