404 not found cannot download plugin

hiranuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
I have 2 x Zgemma boxes a H1 and H2. After a couple of weeks of setting up I have managed to get the H2 working on cable. I am now trying to setup the H1, so I took a full backup of the H2 which is on Open ATV 5.1 and then loaded it onto the H1. The problem I have is when I go an download picons I get a message "404 not found cannot download plugin"

If I factory reset the H1 and then load the original open ATV 5.1 then I can download the picons, as I have a lot of setting on the H2 I don't want to manually setup the H1. Is there anything I can do to get past this error message. It also says something about "maybe you should download opkg" so I did but cannot find where it downloaded or what it does.
Thanks.

Hi
I have 2 x Zgemma boxes a H1 and H2. After a couple of weeks of setting up I have managed to get the H2 working on cable. I am now trying to setup the H1, so I took a full backup of the H2 which is on Open ATV 5.1 and then loaded it onto the H1. The problem I have is when I go an download picons I get a message "404 not found cannot download plugin"

If I factory reset the H1 and then load the original open ATV 5.1 then I can download the picons, as I have a lot of setting on the H2 I don't want to manually setup the H1. Is there anything I can do to get past this error message. It also says something about "maybe you should download opkg" so I did but cannot find where it downloaded or what it does.
Thanks.

I dont think your going to get around the 404 out of intrest does the h2 have the 404 issue.

Guessing the h1 and h2 have different download servers and it knows your on a h1 downloading from the h2 feeds so wont connect. Thats just a guess i could be way off the mark.

Back