Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

4001 Pat??? 4000 AP52

breet

Inactive User
Hi there, have a 4001 and led displays Pat message only? Any ideas what this means?

Also have a 4000 which stops at AP52 only, tried resetting net id using fun but doesn't appear to have worked when in eng menu

Any help would be appreciated

start off with your feed to the box's make sure they are securely connected and remove any splitters etc and try again.

i have a 4001 and when i switch it on it goes to ap52 for a while then comes on, try to force a boot by holding the down button on start up untill display says boot then let go,failing that try cleaning the sim connection inside and refitting,lots of problems with these box's and it might need some caps replacing.

Those messages are the sign of a low signal problem. It can also be caused if your box is set to the wrong default frequency for your area.

Can also mean an error in the download when it last updated, try it somewhere different and hope for the best m8. If not leave it for a few weeks or more then reconect it to the stream thats what i done with one doing the same as yours, i couldn even get it wipped removing the red jumper..

Back