4000 wont reset net id

vodka25

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys got a 4000 box when lifting the jumper instead of net id changing to 09999 its changes to 40934 40961 and many others???

what is strange is the pin resets

is there any other way of resetting the box ie shorting the battery like on the sammy etc?or holding buttons down

Hi guys got a 4000 box when lifting the jumper instead of net id changing to 09999 its changes to 40934 40961 and many others???

what is strange is the pin resets

is there any other way of resetting the box ie shorting the battery like on the sammy etc?or holding buttons down
dont worry that it doesnt set to 09999 just do the netid setter i8t will work

thats the thing i have written the funcard and it will not work its not taken the 3.7 update so funcard will work just did one before this one and all went fine i have checked the fun is written with correct details etc so a bit confused

In the same boat. Libby didnt work for me nor did the funcard method. I hear it can be done by max232? Ive just ordered myself one now :D

not used libby on a 4000 as no serial port must be away of doing it lol

Try using libby-Well first buy yourself either some sort of a converter or a PCI card :D Also, anyone know anything about the max232 fix?

Try using libby-Well first buy yourself either some sort of a converter or a PCI card :D Also, anyone know anything about the max232 fix?
Never done it personally but you need to create a macro in bke with the required details and then use a jtag and ocd commander to install it in the box.

Chookey

not used libby on a 4000 as no serial port must be away of doing it lol
to use libby u need a scart to serial addapter
or solder a max232 on to the box
make sure u have the correct details for the box or funnetid setter wont work

well i just tried shorting the battery and set the pin again and fun card trick worked weather by fluke or not, its updated to 41053 and is now kicking out channels ill loon in so the scart adaptor sounds a good easy way

Thanks guys rep added

Back