40" samsung lcd £ 849.99

well Im 99% drawn to this :) bet theres a queue and they sell out :( lol
cheers for the info guys ;)

lol

Went to my local Aldis in Middlesbrough 9am to pick up a tevion upscaler dvd player for £39.99 (loads left) on the way through the car park all i could see was people struggling to get the humungous lcd tv box into there cars lol they had sold out.I heard one of the checkout girls say there was one lady there from 4am the manager did say more will be in stock 8th october :BLOBBY:

on the way through the car park all i could see was people struggling to get the humungous lcd tv box into there cars lol they had sold out.

I was one of those nutters lol

well what a palavor I had lol was at Aldi at 8.45 and 7 people in front of me,I was thinking ahh Ill easy get one
anyway queded at the till and see they had 8 out and I was 8th in the queue ;) so it comes to my turn and the manager said to the girl on the till they have now sold out :(
so I said to the manager there was one there just now,a lady in the queue said a man just went round the back and put it in his trolly :Cry:
so I said to the manager that it wasnt on as Ive been queueing ,so the manager went and took it off of him LOL :Hit:
THEN
the shop wouldent accept credit cards so I had to go and get the cash lol so all in all it was quite stressfull lol but I got it in the end
thats my lcd story

I went down to my local store in Runcorn at 6.30 the wife got me up lol
There was 14 people waiting and I thought this can't be good. anyway waited and at abt 8am a guy came out and handed out tickets he got to the tenth person and then said that all they have.

I was completely gutted. I even hung around for abt 40 minutes incase someone pulled out lol

Asked if they would have anyone and the fella said that "it was an 1 off thing and can't see it"

Seen the boxes tho and bloody hell the size of them. it would of been a effort to get it into the car .

unlucky cg010169 m8 :( make me realise how lucky I was

unlucky cg010169 m8 :( make me realise how lucky I was
Hi rat im glad you got it, do keep us upposted about how you get on with it as i wanted this but never had the money :(

Aldi tellies

wot can I say, gutted.
There was only 6 in our local store. I was about 8th in queue.
sobbing.gif

well done Rat,sorry to hear others weren't so successful.
Aldi do repeat various 'specials' throughout the year,often bigger & better than original offer. They have offered Medion pc's on at least 3 seperate occasions and they flew out the door each time. Sign up for their newsletter so as to get latest offers.

When I bought my 42" only just managed to slide it in upright in my Zafira,saw loads of people with 4door & hatchbacks struggling lol

Marty

I got to my local aldi ( south shields ) for 8.30am last thursday and was 8th in the cue , by the time the doors opened 9am there was at least 40 odd people behind me , when the doors opened everyone charged in lol to find there was only 10 available , i grabbed the last one along with the hdmi dvd player , im over the moon with both tbh , BARGAIN !!!

Loving all the inputs , 2 scarts , 2 hdmi , 2 cvbs along with pc connection !!
The hdmi dvd player does a good job of upscalling normal dvd's too !!! :Cheers:

Back