4 On Demand (4oD)

TheWakeUpCall

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just downloaded it. It's really good quality, and there are some good programmes on it. It's worth checking out.

Just downloaded what exactly? Any links? Something to do with freeview or just a online channel?

Thanks trying it now :)

>>> Hmm you have to sign, cant be bothered now so will try later... Got a few things on there that I want. Do you know if you can save to your computer or have to watch them using the program?

Last edited:
'Rent shows for 99p and films for £1.99' hmmmm ,dont think it's worth it

Downloaded some shows but they are DRM Protected and set to expire in 48hours. Does this mean after this I wont be able to watch them? Is there anywhere to bypass this?

Oh btw the download rates are shite no more than 60kb/s for me and thats off peak times still downloading some now at about 30kb/s : shocked2

Last edited:
Downloaded some shows but they are DRM Protected and set to expire in 48hours. Does this mean after this I wont be able to watch them? Is there anywhere to bypass this?

Once DRM has been added to video(s) theres no way to remove it, no way to by-pass it.

Once DRM has been added to video(s) theres no way to remove it, no way to by-pass it.

There's software called "fairuse4wm" which can be unused to unlock media (that you have full rights to of course)

cheers im gunna give it a go

lol why not watch it before the 48 hours run out? Also I dont think it's supposed to be fast downloading, I think you are supposed to leave it for a while then come back to it.

I wanted to keep it on my computer along with my other shows etc... 4oD SUXs il stick to newsgroups :)

Thanks for the Link

Thanks for the link alwase good to get more sources for entertanment
nice one

Back