4 FREE CINIMA TICKETS TRANSFORMERS Dark Moon Virgin Media customers

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Got this email today basically if your a virgin customer log onto there website at 10pm tomorrow morning and collect upto 4 free cinema tickets just got to stick your mobile number in a box with your postcode.

Hello mick

This month, we’re giving you a chance to watch Transformers: Dark of the Moon (12A - TBC) - in stunning 3D on 28th June, before it’s at cinemas on 29th June! Can the evil Decepticons overthrow Optimus Prime and his Autobots this time? You’ll have to grab tickets to find out. The best thing is, you can get up to 4 tickets on us - they’re our way of saying thanks for being a Virgin Media customer. Plus, we’ll treat you to a stash of free popcorn, too!

Get tickets quick

We’d love all our customers to enjoy Movies First, but tickets are only available on a first come, first served basis. So get in there quick from 10am on Thurs 16th June.

damn, i'm not a customer to Vermin.

cheers for the heads up anyway m8, id love to see this in 3D

If I get four at ten oclock I will post you 2 on m8 I only need 2 for me and me son

Last edited:
I dont get it thats the link I was giving in the email so what happens you just click on it but after 10am there is a place to but your account number in and name, The FAQ it tells you what to do but doesnt tell you were the form is. Or is it just a case of logging into your account jeezaz christ the never make out simple will someone click on the link and see if the can sus it out or has someone done this before ?

FAQ

How can I get my hands on some tickets?

All you need to do is enter your Virgin Media account number (this can be found at the top of every page of your bill, or on your e-billing pages) or your Virgin Mobile number and your postcode. We also need your email address (to email your ticket) and the name of the person who will be attending the screening. (BUT WHERE DO YOU ENTER YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER JEEZAZ CHRIST THERE MUPPETS)

Last edited:
Demand must be BIG, site's crashed..................
HH.

unless it goes down while the upload the form to fill in not to mention the 2000 people hitting the address

Managed too put my details in but then it didnt reconise me as a customer,went too continue then crashed....

keep tryin though....

Ah fcuk it I get through virgin media bit no probs but the gateway to book the tickets is just a crashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

unless it goes down while the upload the form to fill in not to mention the 2000 people hitting the address

Unable to connect to database server!

just been on the phone to virmin customer services she said the problem is with the cinemas booking system has crashed but there is still tickets it could take a couple of hours to get the http url up and running again but she said the full system crashed straight away so keep trying blah blah yeh yeh

She took my name though and said if im unsuccessfull in getting tickets this month I she will try and email tickets for next month so looks like its a regular thing theres 500 facebook hits on the thread though so god help us lol

Im not sitting trying all day I will try pot luck everyother hour

82 people browsing this thread ha ha they will be thousands on facebook I anyone gets tickets I will eat my hat :FRIGHT:

I have got through on 2 accounts now but it still crashed but I was confirmed as a customer on both thing is though the code on the end of the forwading url was the same for both so just cos you got confirmed doesnt mean shiteeee.

I reckon virmin will try and feed a few at a time because the booking office wont be able to handle another burst of hits just been to there website and there full server is down lol not good

Last edited:
Damn, no more tickets left. Ah well, thanks for the heads up anyway mate :)

i logged onto this site at 9:55 this morning hoping to get these tickets - entered my virgin details and the site crashed straight away :(

I got four tickets about 12am as soon as I seen overrides post that it was back open I managed to get through I promised Highighlander i would give him 2 as I only need 2 but when I printed the flyer out it has newcastle oden in bold print

Im gonna try and phone costumer services and say my sons on holiday and get 2 changed to his location see what happens but if not i still have newcastle oden tickets spare

Im sure someone else would have managed to get tickets so dont be greedy if you got 4 try and give 2 away

I was late in collecting them so im sure some of you would have If I cant change the location of the tickets for highlander I will donate them to other people that can make it

but I will try I cant belive none of you got tickets as I only seen overrides post 50 minutes late

Adios campers

awwwwwwwww was really after these tickets but all gone, if anyone able to get through and got any extra tickets to give away please let me know

Back