4.8 east nordic beam

Hi all. Just came across the post. I am Mid Wales with Triax 1.1 motorised. I am after the "premier league HD" nothing on this one MTI blue line 0.3 . Anyone on my lat getting it 3.3 E .. 52.2 N. Some on this sat 11766 H is 96% are ok.
Any suggestions ( i can't do that)

Hi all. Just came across the post. I am Mid Wales with Triax 1.1 motorised. I am after the "premier league HD" nothing on this one MTI blue line 0.3 . Anyone on my lat getting it 3.3 E .. 52.2 N. Some on this sat 11766 H is 96% are ok.
Any suggestions ( i can't do that)

Your pulling in the europe beam there which is really strong, you should be looking at 11747 V 27500 for the SD if you can pick these up then the HD should be no problem

hi digi 247, I have found a pub 14 miles to my east, they are using a big dish maybe 1.5. I will know more in a week or so. I don't think my Triax 1.1 will be big enough. I tried the transponder but nothing I will try a little tweak though. ta.

hi digi 247, I have found a pub 14 miles to my east, they are using a big dish maybe 1.5. I will know more in a week or so. I don't think my Triax 1.1 will be big enough. I tried the transponder but nothing I will try a little tweak though. ta.

I would also suggest you try an Inverto Black Ultra LNB this should help as well, Not saying for definite but it should at least improve the SNR margins on the weaker TP's

I can get the 4.8 Nordic beam including Viasat PL channels fine with my Televes 80cm dish and Inverto Black Ultra LNB.

The weather has to be pretty bad for it to break up, however, being on the North Yorks coast helps as the footprint really drops off further west.

Back