yorkie1

Member ++
Reaction score
As title says what u reckon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    455.3 KB · Views: 29
whats the distance between dish and tree? also take into account its winter so in spring/summer it will be worse. were you getting 39e before and now its just stopped? regards mdt

The distance between tree and dish is about 10m
And I never tried 39e not used my sat stuff for some time really
but just trying 42e
Turksat

Nothing on either
The tree is about 10-11 m in height my dish is about 10m away but fitted at a height of 5 m from ground level if that helps
Thanks for all help much appreciated

What could be the problem then the size of dish quality of lnb
Or realignment needed also every other motorised dish I ever see has the motorised pole facing down and mine goes up is this correct

I'm using us usals
Should DiSEqC be switched on so confused at all this sign I haven't kept up with all this

I'm using us usals
Should DiSEqC be switched on so confused at all this sign I haven't kept up with all this

dont worry mate it will all come back to you slowly but surely! :)

usals is really good, but i really like diseqc feel a bit more in control with it,
what sat box you got mate?

Been given a tm 5402 hd super
Just been trying to get up and running
Updated it put phantom patch on and latest key file yesterday but as you've probably read having trouble picking up sats in the east

The motor is fine its a STAB so the stub should be facing up its also the best of the best when it comes to diseqc motors nothing else comes close, the distance from the tree to your dish if 10m which is just over 32' at an approximate height of around 16' should as manic states be enough clearence.

Just curious as to what the dish is pointing at in the photo as blowing the photo larger shows a window close by and its hard to say but that could also be causing some problems with obscuring the dishes line of sight

Back