37" HannSpree HD Ready LCD TV 16:9 Black XV37 £300

bigsparky

Inactive User
Reaction score
here http://www.microdirect.co.uk/(27179)37-HannSpree-HD-Ready-LCD-TV-169-Black-XV37.aspx

Description
The Hannspree Xv big screen is perfect for Sunday's game day party, or hook it up to your PC or game console. You get the picture.

Versatility, connectivity, and performance set the Hannspree Xv apart. But Hannspree Xv's value puts it in a league of its own.

Key Features
The high quality black gloss frontal piano frame is a statement of HANNsprees's insistence in quality for its Xv series products.

The side bars of the base stylish black mirror surface finish are a perfect match to the dazzling and exquisite appearance of the unit itself.

The product comes with a wall mounting functional design, giving you maximum flexibility in spatial display for interior arrangement to your personal preferences.

Its user-friendly dual handle design allows you to adjust the display angle of the product with great ease and convenience.

great price for 37" lcd

Nice find m8,cant believe the prices of tv's now,we aint getting a new tv till next year will be our first LCD/PLASMA so god knows what size and price they will be then lol,Will need a bigger lounge i spect :)

thats a great price :) and from reviews Ive read about this make they aint half bad :)

Part numbers have "37" in them:

Manufacturers CodeXV37
Microdirect CodeAVL37XV37

I'll be checking this out tomorrow....

Part numbers have "37" in them:
Manufacturers CodeXV37
Microdirect CodeAVL37XV37
I'll be checking this out tomorrow....
Just checked out this again,as I thought price is £375.99 must have been an error,also sold out.The site I posted is selling the next model up @ a cheaper price,better contrast ratio and 2 hdmi slots,free delivery to.

I have the jt model, looked on the site and it states xv37, i know there are a few models, a jt and a yt also newer ones come with 2 hdmi sockets. If I had the cash would buy another for the bedroom.

Yes mate, it States that it comes with a 2 year Warranty.

nice price! I'm looking for a new lcd, very interesting..

Back