.360 extension

madnlooney

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
just got a game. pgr3 its is. im not sure what i got to do to it.

will i have to use ss merger and the correct ss.bin? and is anything else needed. im using Maximus-Garyopa_XTRM-HITACHI_v2_3_Stealth firmware

thanks for any help

was it in rar format, if so, unrar it using winrar.

you should now have something like image.dvd and image.000

open clonecd, and browse for image.dvd, and this will automatically create the game for burning. (it finds image.000 auto for you)

burn at 2-2.4X and play away.

some of the early team pi releases had the .360 extention,if theres a layerbreak file then it suggests its patched if you just get the.360 file patch it just to be safe

sorry was thinking quicker than typing. so forgot to say its just a .360 file. yeah seems to be a team pi release, in the nfo its a raw dump it says. i unrared it and just got 1 file a .360 file which is 7.02gb. do i need a stealth patch for this? i have the ss.bin which was in the sticky but when i put the iso and ss.bin into merger its a red bar. ive looked on a tut and that means its the wrong ss.bin? ive made sure its a pal game and pal ss.bin

i dont think the ss.bin checker on ss merger has ever worked right-ive had plenty of red ones that have worked fine

but the pi release appears to not be working-twas nuked-and i cant verifiy it(pi release) since this is one i ripped myself

ok so its not worth doing then? or should it work if i use that ss.bin you attached?

also in ss merger what should the layerbreak be set to?

when i open it and its set to 265877504. should i put it back down to 1913760?

tbh i aint sure why i posted the ss.bin-i cant think of any pi releases which i know work-so it may be best to borrow this and rip it yourself

Back