32" with Freeview + 3year Guarantee £265

I bought one of these for my daughter,its cracking for the money :)

gr8 find tyvm ordered yday and it arrived 2day looks super but not tried yet i will let u no.

Anybody rate these TV's? I've seen lots of these F&H offer over the last few months, and they do seem some really great prices, I'm just not sure whether they're really any good...?

The make they used to sell (before F&H) was "Vistron", and I bought the nipper a 15" with Freeview for his bedroom, and TBH, even for the £70(?) I paid for it, it's utter shite.

has anyone who brought this tv had any probs with it?

i brought one for the kids as a christmas present and the free view keeps breaking up, the tv it's self say's the signal strength is good, i even tried in in the main room connected straight to the Ariel socket but still the same prob.

just wondered if these have a weak tuner or mines just faulty, think i'll have to send it back either way.

thanks
an merry christmas

freeview depends on area m8

doesn't matter what they say it all depends on where you live

signal boosters can help but it location dependant

freeview depends on area m8

doesn't matter what they say it all depends on where you live

signal boosters can help but it location dependant

yeah i understand that, but the signal say's it's really good via the tv an the other tv is fine.
i was just wondering if these had weak tuners or it's just mine thats f**ked

for example west midlands & worcestershire

main transmitter is in sutton coldfield

I use to work for a company like comet in Worcestershire and they sold freeview and advertised it by running it off a 20 foot antenna on the roof

i use to deliver and install TV's with integrated freeview and not a single one worked properly, kept locking up and freezing etc

the amount of arguments was amazing,

so droitwich, worcester & surrounding areas will struggle to get freeview unless they spend big big bucks on a decent aerial., i.e digital aerial

I live in birmingham and i get freeview off a crap aerial situated on top of my tv fgs

so i know it location dependant

if u want my advise either get sky or install a bigger and better aerial on your roof

Back