3000 half price sky codes ........

Ratts

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
at any time during tomorrow THURSDAY 20/09/12

moneysavingexpert.com are going to give away 3000 half price sky code. so you will have to keep checking for when they release the codes.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

i was lucky enough to get one last week as they gave away 1000 and got installed on monday so got every channel but not Hd for 17.75 and thats with movies and sports. Cancelled virgin as even with mates rates i was getting ripped but kept my 120 mb with virgin.. The sky go alone is class

heres a link to the actuall page for the codes. Scroll a bit down the page and you'll c

The link to get the codes will be added here on Thursday
Preview link: Sky 50% off* (needs code to activate)

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/cheaper-sky-cheap-cable

shabbaranks that link is once u have the code but the sky link is right next to it but u know somewhere will use the link no probs

Last edited:
i find it pretty sad people are jumping at these offers when it costs sky virtually nothing to reconnect people
and they make profits of over £1billion
it should be 75% reduction for everyone forever and they would still have a very profitable business!

i find it pretty sad people are jumping at these offers when it costs sky virtually nothing to reconnect people
and they make profits of over £1billion
it should be 75% reduction for everyone forever and they would still have a very profitable business!

The argument is they invest back into the business for customers, such as 2 Million for "x" broadcast rights, I think however they really are milking people and struggle to justify the end user cost, and I'm not saying this is right but they are in business to make money. It's the same in other industries, I mean do you think £44.99 for a console game is reasonable, I don't, especially when most of them don't deliver. Where else would you buy goods or services that end up being tosh but your stuck with them because you tore off the plastic seal. WE should be able to say, that's a load of crap I wasted £45 and isn't fit for purpose i.e. my entertainment.

Whilst there will always be some form of piracy etc, until they cotton on that giving "value for money" in the consumers eyes not the corporate one, then the problem will exist the world over.

50% is a good deal, but you have to ask the question as to why they simply can't do this period. I mean I suspect there are a large percentage of their customers already on "intro" deals anyway and how is that fair on the rest that pay top buck? My nephew pays £70+ per month for his Sky!, for him that's a quarter of his pay packet.

Last edited:
We got offered 4 months free to go back and 75% to go back to them. The wife told them where to go. It just shows the margin they make if they can offer that kind of deal.

Sent from the "Curious Rover"

the receiver, dish and LNB are 'worth' in the region of £350+, plus ~ £80 to install it, youre being given this 'for free'

if you take their top tier package on this offer, @ ~ £30 a motnh, youll still pay less than buying a PVR receiver outright, buting the dish, LNB and cable and paying someone to install it

tbh, i think this is skys comeback against the commercial cardservers, think about it, people are paying some places ~ £25 a month for all the channels, but they have to also buy the boxes, programme them, scan the channels, and more

why pay an illegal card server, when you can have the best user interface possible, for roughly the same price

the receiver, dish and LNB are 'worth' in the region of £350+, plus ~ £80 to install it, youre being given this 'for free'

Ok this isn't everyone, but my dish/bracket and LNB cost me no more than £40, a reel of WF100 £25 and I installed it myself. Is there something with a "Sky" dish that makes it £350?

Ok this isn't everyone, but my dish/bracket and LNB cost me no more than £40, a reel of WF100 £25 and I installed it myself. Is there something with a "Sky" dish that makes it £350?

its the s*y+ hd box m8... although crippled for use with anything other than s*y its a 500gb hd pvr thats worth in the region of £250 and has a fantastic epg sw ect which no doubt adds to the price.... as for s*ys offers i just got full pack with hd and espn but they only give me 1 month free and only waived the £25 no phoneline fee after they ballesed my install date up twice... £77.75 for tv is very expensive espescially in this financial climate(ive just been made redundant 2 days ago lol, sods law!) regards mdt

its the s*y+ hd box m8... although crippled for use with anything other than s*y its a 500gb hd pvr thats worth in the region of £250 and has a fantastic epg sw ect which no doubt adds to the price.... as for s*ys offers i just got full pack with hd and espn but they only give me 1 month free and only waived the £25 no phoneline fee after they ballesed my install date up twice... £77.75 for tv is very expensive espescially in this financial climate(ive just been made redundant 2 days ago lol, sods law!) regards mdt

Sorry to hear about your redundancy. I missed that bit in his post about the receiver, more haste less speed ;)

Back