28.2E EPG Data Not Showing/Loading

Kommander

Inactive User
Reaction score
Yesterday my epg data packed in and stopped showing, and I dont think its related to the other Crossepg problems being discussed elsewhere in the forum as it has been working fine up until yesterday.

Usually it updates everyday at 3am and I know its done the update as when I wake up its on hotbird instead of 28e.
I tried updating crossepg manually I see no errors and it seems to do everything except at the end where it normally goes to a channel it now returns to the plugins list and the epg is not updated on 28e but it is updated and working on 13e.
I dont fully understand the process of the epg but has anyone else had this problem, i've had a look at the logs and I see no obvious errors but then again i'm not sure if I would.

I'd appreciate the help
cheers

Have you checked to ensure that 28.2e is still selected?

It was in the config but not in the providers. Very strange, is that something that happens a lot with older versions of crossepg?
Problem Solved.

You see sometimes you dont have to provide the actual solution, just a pointer into the right area can help an awful lot!

It was in the config but not in the providers. Very strange, is that something that happens a lot with older versions of crossepg?
Problem Solved.

You see sometimes you dont have to provide the actual solution, just a pointer into the right area can help an awful lot!

Glad you got sorted m8 ;)

Back