255 hex files

solster

Inactive User
Reaction score
has anyone got the hex files for the 255's? or can i use the hex file i got for the 250?

im mainly looking for the cbtc one but if someone has them all...

They both have identicle images as far as I'm aware, so flashing a 250 image onto a 255 shouldnt be a issue

they dont have exactly the same firmware, 255 has a different firmware as it doesnt have a usb port, so the firmware doesnt have the usb functionality embedded.

they dont have exactly the same firmware, 255 has a different firmware as it doesnt have a usb port, so the firmware doesnt have the usb functionality embedded.
Thats what I originally thought, but the 255 dumps I was given had identicle image's!

Unless I was given the wrong one....lol

i jus tried to program the 255 chip cbtc with the 250 hex file and it clonked on about 2%

any ideas?

i jus tried to program the 255 chip cbtc with the 250 hex file and it clonked on about 2%
any ideas?

Even if it's the wrong image, the programmer shouldnt fail writing.

Check your programmer settings, and the TSOP. Try cleaning the TSOP if the legs are messy with a fiberglass pen.

use a cbtc dump!! if you using a willem
tbc

a full set of willem dumps has been posted

it is the right dump file, i jus tried it on another 255 and its going fine, but i cant seem to see a problem with the pins on the one its not working, it id's fine and starts programming but stops.

will give them a clean and see what happs

where this file mate i got a 255 to do but its not bin tamperd with.
Thanks

i just did 4 modems, 1 250 and 3 255, all were the 250 bctc and only the 250 is working.

im not sure if i aligned the pins right when i soldered back on then as i wasnt paying too much attention...

cant be arsed to try again tonight, will have another go 2moro.

i just did 4 modems, 1 250 and 3 255, all were the 250 bctc and only the 250 is working.

im not sure if i aligned the pins right when i soldered back on then as i wasnt paying too much attention...

dont no wether these will help ya m8.

250modem160abtc.hex.rar

250modem160bbtc.hex.rar

250modem160cbtc.hex.rar

password is unlockers

they were taken with a willem if you need to convert to .bin load into programmer software and save as .bin

your gonna have to check your chip seating, takes a bit of practice to get it right tbh. inspect with a magnifying glass!

tbc

your gonna have to check your chip seating, takes a bit of practice to get it right tbh. inspect with a magnifying glass!

tbc

yea TBC is right i did one today and it id ok but would not erase or write to tsop untill i had it back out and cleaned the tsop's with isopropyl alcohol put tsops back in and had no problems at all.

make sure all the flux is of the legs.

telnet locked

just to let people know you wont be able
to change with telnet commands..

Last edited:
@ solster some of the 255 are write protected if it writes 2% and your sure you have a good connection to tsop with weille then put a tick in the
TEMPERARY SECTOR UNPROTECT box in willem (bottom left cornerish)
out of 30 255's ive done ive needed to do this 5-6 times......
ive used this bin file on all the 250's and 255's ive done regardless of the cbtc bbtc .....and each 1 has worked no problem(ecept for mac issues going of every 2 mins)

Last edited:
Back