24 Jun 19:45 UK England v Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is too complicated for me but i have some money on, dont ask how much i didnt count lol

you can bet on any outcome as many times as you like as long as the total you bet for any outcome is no more than 250k.
So you can bet 250k on England winning within 90mins and you can bet 250k on England qualifying whether its pens , 90mins or extra time. but you cant bet 350k on England winning within 90mins

i get it now.

so i can still bet more. i can in theory put 250k on each and every outcome. im guaranteed a huge payout.

bet what you like m8...

more the merrier.. :)

unless i get bankrupt lol

I cant believe that there has been 400k placed on England, and only 150k on Italy!!

England have only beaten Italy once in the last 8 matches or something.

Lend us a million buzzer, J will cover it ;)

it dont say 90mins so he needs to pay out even if the game go to extra time or pen lol we will b quids in on this one lol R.T.D rook the bookie
you can bet on any outcome as many times as you like as long as the total you bet for any outcome is no more than 250k.
So you can bet 250k on England winning within 90mins and you can bet 250k on England qualifying whether its pens , 90mins or extra time. but you cant bet 350k on England winning within 90mins

it dont say 90mins so he needs to pay out even if the game go to extra time or pen lol we will b quids in on this one lol R.T.D rook the bookie

does he fook lmao..

i refer you to buzzer the bookie's new rules...

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

italy win on penalties..

bets settled.. :)

Does this mean there on there way home, if so they should be set to sign on, bunch of tosser they are they need to play as a team,not i,m better than you crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back