23" full HD Dell monitor

my order had been put back to 27th jan as well. they are seriously taking the micheal. if ut gets put back on me i am going to cancel tired of waitin.

they've just put mine back to 4th feb.no email/phone call,just changed the date on the order status page.
thats nearly 2 months they've had my money if i wait
this is taking the ****
think im gonna cancel the order now

just sent dell a shitty email before i cancel because i couldnt get through on the phone.
see what they got to say 1st.

Last edited:
Helllo

Good News. I sent them an aggressive email saying not happy with thier service and that they are takin the piss. Just got an email now saying they are sorry and that the item has been posted out and will be recieved tomoz.

I have just checked my order status as I was severely p*ssed yeterday when the delivery date move back from 14/01/200 to 05/02/2009 and it seems that the monitor is now on it's way and will be with me tomorow a.m.
Hope it's worth the wait.

got phone call today ... they arranged delivery for 2moro morning .... lol either they have had a lot of sudden cancelations or they have got their delivery sooner ... whichever way it is .... Whoooooooooooopppppppppppeeeeeeeeeee!:Clap::classic:

heh...looks like mines out for delivery tomorrow as well.....
still havent had a phone call or email confrming this....but package is with the courier.
bout time. :)

woooooooohoooooooooo!! :Bounce: recieved this morning cosmetically looks good ... now need to figure out how to get both screens working at same time ... anyone got any ideas?

VERY pleased with mine, hooked up to my XPS 420 and Mac Mini, crystal clear.

Can't thank you enough for the post Rat, absolute bargain - i'm delighted :)

sdc10379ww5.jpg

Nice looking monitor that mate, but have to say you seriously need to get the duster out and do a bit of dusting there bud else Im gonna have to send those 2 ladies who do all that cleaning on the TV round to sort you out Kim & Aggie. Pissed off I missed out on this one though but another good post from ratty n1 mate.

it got a good scrub last night and tidy around, all the cables etc :) i was just acting like a little schoolboy and wanted to get it set up ASAP ha.

Back