2100c wont reset net id with fun card

vodka25

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys got a 2100c reset the net id (shorted the battery) but for some reason the box wont reset with a fun card the bk n ird are 100% correct as i glitched the card but after messing about i have also jtaged the box just to make sure there correct is there any other method of resetting the net id. if not then its only good for ntl area

scarp that i'm sending the box to a pure ntl area were the net id should update itself but im confused as on carley boys code its says it both ntl and cw

Manchester 1 NTL ex C&W 41040 666.750 6.887

could anyone shed some light as to which DD Blocker i should use pure or EX *W

410 is c+w m8
hae you done card right
exteep inteep flash load all the right
if you load exteep other than first the other files are erased

410 is c+w m8
hae you done card right
exteep inteep flash load all the right
if you load exteep other than first the other files are erased

yeah its written right m8 never had bother b4 just hoping the net id will update itself and ill write a cw image mosc thanks for the reply

Has the 2100 updated to 3_7?, if so the fun netid won't work anymore.
Make a macro up and send it to box with OCD.

Chookey

Has the 2100 updated to 3_7?, if so the fun netid won't work anymore.
Make a macro up and send it to box with OCD.

Chookey

it has had the 3.7 update yes m8 and ill search about making a macro up never heard of this method b4

use sdt to create the makro and then connect jtag and send the bytes one at a time to set net id in ocd

Last edited:
easy to do with OCd to change the net id.

from what i am seeing in leeds, i think the new 3.7 update has brought an end to funcards.......well till a fix can be sorted. It's bound to happen just before the footie kicks off. so get ready for the place to become overloaded

use sdt to create the makro and then connect jtag and send the bytes one at a time to set net id in ocd

hi is there a thread i can read up on this did a search but not coming up with anything

Back