2018 World Cup Chat

sorry to see you go out. If it's any consolation, this has been the best England side for a long time. They should hold their heads up high and come back to a hero's welcome!

Just sat back and defended second half. Were in total control first half when they attacked. Won’t get many better chances to get to the final. Fair do’s though, got further than I expected.

Just sat back and defended second half. Were in total control first half when they attacked. Won’t get many better chances to get to the final. Fair do’s though, got further than I expected.

I hope they fight for third.....would be easy for them to say 'ah **** it we never won, third is better than forth! in the olympics that's a Bronze medal finish, but a medal none the less!

It’s still a game [emoji51]
From a players point of view its a meaningless game. Its one that fifa should scrap in my view

Disagree, football is a spectacle, a show. The players are the cast, heroes, villains, winners and losers.
The play off is a game, another chance to showcase for the players.
We all get to watch Belgium again, get to watch this young England team manage the grief. I like the playoff as it gives big game experience in a relaxed way.

Disagree, football is a spectacle, a show. The players are the cast, heroes, villains, winners and losers.
We all get to watch Belgium again, get to watch this young England team manage the grief. I like the playoff as it gives big game experience in a relaxed way.
Do you think they will play any lads that have not had a game?

They had a go but it was not to be. I think France will be to much for Croatia. Roll on Saturday and Sunday for some more footy, what a great World Cup it has been.

Do you think they will play any lads that have not had a game?

I would, the first team will probably be shattered after the months exploits.

well got further than most of us expected, young team to build on with a bit more experience now , well done England :)

It got us lot talking if it achieved nothing else. Has been a really enjoyable World Cup and not just because England stayed longer than expected. Seeing some of the big name teams go out early and Russia doing well. I have enjoyed it. Now I go back to the misery of being a Leeds United fan again lol

Hard Luck Lads. Honestly thought you'd reach the final. That team and manager has done wonders for English football. You are now feared as a footballing nation once more. Long may it continue with a young team who can only get better.

Kane’s been missing for two games. Only one of them was any good.
Flawed logic there Nara

No, I agree, I wasn't just talking about last night...and while I agree with all the "the boys done good" feelings about England's exploits, I hope it doesn't blind people to the fact that their things that need fixing.

well got further than most of us expected, young team to build on with a bit more experience now , well done England :)
Problem is spudders, that young team will be 4 years older next time. Frightening or What?.

Im surprised i thought ye would win that game no problem.

I definitely cant see France losing the final, the Croatia team looked depleted most of last nights game.

I can only imagine what they will be like in the final after 3 extra time games in a row.

Back