2018 World Cup Chat

Croatia or Russia await the victors of the England v Sweden game [emoji15]

True, and I hope they have an easier time against Sweden, but a few questions need asking.

#1. Why do England always go into headless chicken mode when they’re up against it?

#2. Why no Plan B when they’re up against it?

#3. Why do they keep playing that useless fecker Sterling?

#4. Why did Harry Kane play most of the second half in midfield? I thought he was supposed to be a forward. :confused:

Was there a PLAN? or was that get a penalty and fall over a lot hoping for more.

You gotta be worried if you’re a Scot [emoji23][emoji23]

We’re rubbish and yet.......

You gotta be worried if you’re a Scot [emoji23][emoji23]

We’re rubbish and yet.......

If england win we'll be hearing about it til 2166.... lol.
(i'm not a football fan btw)

I feared the worst when he brought Rose and Vardy on, but they did ok.
Nothing special but just ok.
BTW the Columbian keeper took the free kick that led to the corner, that led to the goal from at least 10 yards further forward than it should have been, and Jamie Vardy was telling that toss referee, but he let it go.
Hope Ashley Young is fit for the next game, I thought that he was one of our better players.

Well done England , what a night. Had a great night in the pub. only 2 of us Scots in attendance. Looking forward to you hammering Sweden on Saturday now. The Ref was absolute shite, the columbians were thugs and you put the penalty curse finally to bed. Hopefully aint no stopping you know.

however, yesterday they consumed a lot of energy, we hope they can recover well, with Sweden it will not be easy.

3cfd7be51a694c1da0b289faa65b7508.jpg

Not sure if this works?

Attachments

• 93E13C08-535F-4D08-8176-47FF1DC019F3.mp4
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
Back