2018 World Cup Chat

Utter shite, at least we now have a reality check. Who was really that surprised at the equaliser? What did Sterling do?

Utter shite, at least we now have a reality check. Who was really that surprised at the equaliser? What did Sterling do?
I actually think England have played well but the lack of experience sticks out a mile. They let Columbia win the bully tactics and mind games

They look great passing the ball across the back line and back to goalkeeper but where is the fast passing and movement up front? Be interesting to know how many shots on target we have had since the penalty.

2 shots on target whole game from 12 attempts including penalty. Columbia 4 from 14!

e05e3cb9091ba63e55e37f1dcd0a295e.jpg

I thought Trippier was outstanding tonight. Best England player on the park

We have to go through it all again on Saturday now, hope my heart is up to it lol

Maguire and Kane were great too but them apart, until the penalties, that was it for me. Hope he starts Rose ahead of Young and Rashford for Sterling on Saturday.

My piss has gone from boiling to tepid😤 Well done but I hope they play better against Sweden.

I don't know what Your all on about, it was never in doubt :D, they just wanted to look rubbish to lull the rest of the world into a false sense of security.

I might have known the bin dipper would miss our penalty. Cmonnnnnn
I did NOT see any England player miss a Penalty which game was you watchin?
I did see one of their player miss a penalty ;)

I've got to give England one thing, that's the best world cup penalty shoot out I've ever seen them do.

Back