200Mbps Ethernet Powerline Adapter Kit £19.99

Fergalsworld

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Bargain ;)
Just got a set
code works ok on free home delivery option, don't know if it does on the reserve and pick up option

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Eg61Y.png

ON NETWORKS PL200-199UKS 200Mbps Ethernet Powerline Adapter Kit
A good alternative to the TP-Link kit which seems to be going up in price a lot at the moment.
The On Networks PL200-199UKS 200Mbps Powerline Adaptor Kit is a wonderful device that improves your home
networking and can help you make the most of your Smart TV.

Enhance Your Home Network.
This awesome private networking kit enables you to plug in and connect your computers games consoles and Smart TVs
to the internet for fast uninterrupted streaming of music HD video and other content.
With a 200Mbps powerline network speed you're ensured of lovely fast home internet with the On Networks 200Mbps Powerline Adaptor Kit.
Extend your wired internet connection to any power outlet in your home, combining accessible electrical plugs with reliable online magic!

Easy And Secure.
With its easy setup and plug and-play operation it couldn't be less of a problem to get up and running with the PL200-199UKS Powerline Kit.
You'll be online and happily surfing and downloading with the minimum of fuss thanks to its smooth and simple operation.
The powerline adaptor also comes with a data encryption button so if you need extra security online just push the button to get protected
simply and effectively.
The On Networks PL200-199UKS 200Mbps Powerline Adaptor Kit is a far more focused and improved way to easily connect all your web enabled
devices up at home.

RRP £44.99
Using Voucher Code PLA25 = £19:99
Use code at the last stage of the checkout to get the price.

ON NETWORKS PL200-199UKS 200Mbps Ethernet Powerline Adapter Kit at cheap prices | Pcworld

More Info:
On Networks | Powerline 200 Home Network Adapters

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers just what I was looking for was just about to go buy a set for 30

Works a treat, just ordered mine, only works on home delivery.

Thanks, nice find.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Let us know how you go Guys because at 16:00 today I got

"Thank you for your recent PC WORLD order.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we regret to inform you that you may not receive your order within the delivery timescale indicated on the website. We will contact you shortly to discuss the matter with you, in the meantime please accept our apologies for the potential delay. "

Nwf

After going through the order process. I got "Site under maintenance" Call back later.

Received mine today ordered on the 25th,Thanks to the OP for the heads up.

Got "Unavailable for home delivery" Seems I missed out. :) Probably to stop the voucher being applied as there's no where to put the voucher code in reserve and collect.

Cheers anyway.

Got "Unavailable for home delivery" Seems I missed out. :) Probably to stop the voucher being applied as there's no where to put the voucher code in reserve and collect.

Cheers anyway.

damn same here! thanks anyway

Had three emails today confirming order (at discounted price) and one like above that there may be a delay.

Seems to be back in stock for home delivery and it's let me order one with the voucher code. Only time will tell if I get delivery. :)

Just ordered a set so lets see what happens!

just ordered mine. states taking orders now for availability from 2nd Nov

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Just received there may be a delay e-mail!

ordered a pair thanks...email says We are now preparing your PC WORLD order for delivery and its at the discounted price

A questions for those who have got these.

Out of interest what speed can we expect from these?

They say 200Mbps but only have a 10/100 network port so max 100Mbps throughput through the port.

Also as these run on the HomePlugs AV specification they can't connect to adapters running the more widespread HomePlugs 1.0 spec.

Last edited:
Status now showing "Unavailable for Home Delivery"

Stores seem to have stock.

Back