2 years yesterday (Davidh)

what can I say that hasn't already been mentioned.

great guy, sad day when heard that news ... are we sure it was 2 years ago ... seems to have shot by.

if you are looking down on us m8 then just like to say you are still remembered and missed by all who knew you.

Never had too much interaction with him but he was always friendly and helpful to other members, I still come across his posts when searching. It's great to see him still being remembered :)

Cant believe its been 2 years !

Great fella, went out of his way to help ya.

Raise a glass to DavidH

Time has gone so quick, cant believe its been 2 years :(

Best wishes to he's family, hope you OK Almah x

He's still with us guys! That's the reason why we talk about him

The guy who gave more than he received...He helped so many on this site and many more via pms and email...A legend is a often used word but David fits it..Rip..

DavidH was one of the most helpful and level-headed people on here from what I've experienced. It was him that stopped me from losing the rag and turning my back on DW from one unhelpful and unpleasant individual (can't remember who it was now! you could still be here! And I forgive you! ;) )when I became active on here.

He diffused the situation, and I've never turned back. A big and heartfelt thanks to David, and my thoughts are with David's family. Many, many thanks to the Big Man. Never forgotten on DW......

Back