2 Tyres Slashed

liambalfour

Inactive User
Reaction score
Was in work 12-8 yesterday and when I left work I tried to pull away and felt the front tyre was flat so got it swapped then noticed the back was flat. Had to drive to a garage with it flat hoping not to damage the alloy, got there and tried to blow them up both hissing so drove home with it flat. Had to get up drive to a garage with it like a pancake and pay for new ones the guy looked at it and said those have been stabbed as both were on the walls of the tyre, so a wasted morning and £70 out of pocket, lucky I have a fiesta and not a BMW with £100 odd tyres

The people who do that are morons mate same with the t*ats that break off door mirrors some of them are over £100 + Mindless idiots or high on drugs or both

Surely driving on the flats would have fooked the walls anyway?

The people who do that are morons mate same with the t*ats that break off door mirrors some of them are over £100 + Mindless idiots or high on drugs or both

fews years back some gits stole the mirrors off my bmw m3 and they cost £700 odd to replace at BMW

Some fecker unscrewed fog lights off my dad’s car in broad daylight while he attended a funeral.

really sorry to hear that mate - some fecker kicked in my wing mirrors a couple of months age and it made me livid!

someone nicked my aerial on Sunday night... I know it's not much but that's not the point.. and someone nicked the Ford badge off the front of my car the other month... what is this world coming to?

Was in work 12-8 yesterday and when I left work I tried to pull away and felt the front tyre was flat so got it swapped then noticed the back was flat. Had to drive to a garage with it flat hoping not to damage the alloy, got there and tried to blow them up both hissing so drove home with it flat. Had to get up drive to a garage with it like a pancake and pay for new ones the guy looked at it and said those have been stabbed as both were on the walls of the tyre, so a wasted morning and £70 out of pocket, lucky I have a fiesta and not a BMW with £100 odd tyres

The morons that do this sort of thing need exterminating,randem acts of vandalism,would be nice if you could catch them in the act.Then give them a could beating.Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

The morons that do this sort of thing need exterminating,randem acts of vandalism,would be nice if you could catch them in the act.Then give them a could beating.Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Fook the good beating, Human rites,Prison and all that Jazz.........................Catch them and go romping round there mothers house and destroy the little bastard equipment[ps2/3,Tracksuits and mothers best bone china tea set......................

That hopefully will do the the trick of making the fu*k-wits appreciate what peoples property mean to them

:Chainsaw::Chainsaw::Chainsaw:

Totally agree with phfiller i would like to break there stuff and see how they like it hopefully the same thing will happen to there car , bet they wouldnt like it .

Was in work 12-8 yesterday and when I left work I tried to pull away and felt the front tyre was flat so got it swapped then noticed the back was flat.

i would say you know this person liam?

unless some mindless idiots went around stabbing everyone's tires on the road/car park i reckon its someone you know pal.

if you find out that a few people had there tyres slashed then i would say its little scumbags but for me i think you know this person pal

Back