## 2 tuners one clearing help ##

gav12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi all i got vu+ duo and 2 tuners one clearing and the other showing fta while the other one is recording any help with this one please

i think you have to set tuner B to loop through to A.....or if you have a fixed sky dish like i have...both my tuners are set to single sat..astra 28.2e...im sure someone with more knowledge will correct me....if im wrong..lol

i got both on single sat 28.2E and done a full slow scan on both channels tried putting b on loop to a still no joy

have you got two feeds/cables coming from your dish? if not you can only view same transponder/frequency at the same time.

thanks yea got 2 feeds fta works on b while recording on a

Maybe your cline will clear only 1 tuner m8 your providor might need to supply another line

yea i got 2 of them and placed them in the correct folder

great post yea i got no idea how to do that m8 but am willing to learn if you would like to share please your a gent

great post yea i got no idea how to do that m8 but am willing to learn if you would like to share please your a gent

In yer CCcam.cfg you will have your 2 lines
ie
C: whatever the line is 1
C: Whatevertheline is 2

connect to the box via flash fxp or similar and go to ETC and right click over CCcam.cfg and select edit
in edit put # in front of the line you want to disable and save ie
#C: whatever..........
repeat for next line

to reactivate remove the #

Currently my box is cream crackered so can't help to much.
But I only had / have one cline and both of my tuners cleared so I don't think that the fault lies there.
Good luck
Wiz

hi mate

2 cables in from same dish

i have set my tuner B equal to A
and watch and record at the same time.

my Ultimo clears on all tuners with one c-line so c-line is not the problem
i think it's the loop setting that's wrong just set as equal to tuner a

my Ultimo clears on all tuners with one c-line so c-line is not the problem
i think it's the loop setting that's wrong just set as equal to tuner a

yes you are right..i have both A and B tuners set the same on my duo...with N line working fine, recording several channels and watching one...

Back