2.71 upgrader

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
lo guys im gonna attempt to downgrade my boys psp to 1.5 ive checked mobo and it is a 1c6001 on the left hand side so im safe there. but it was factory installed 2.6 so i need to upgrade to 2.71 then down to 1.5 right? if so can anyone provide my with the upgrader or a link to it please cheers sargieboy.

cheers for that right ive got 2.71 firmware how do i put it on to my psp?

ok guys upgraded to 2.71 now which is the best downgrade method to go with to get me to 1.5? thanks for this i understand more easily when its set out for me so sorry for being thick.

thanks to all who helped got it downgraded to v1.5 woohoo all works fine which is a relief. now what lol. guess i need to put some software on to play homebrew games

ive decided to go with fastloader as it seemes the easiest way. dragged and dropped the folders onto my psp folder. but when i go to game then the card i get little controllers with arrows going in a circle then the dissapear. i can still click em and i just get a gray screen with 2 white lines across so im guessing as i cant play the demo on there im putting folders in wrong place.

any tips please cheers for your help appreciate this.

ive decided to go with fastloader as it seemes the easiest way. dragged and dropped the folders onto my psp folder. but when i go to game then the card i get little controllers with arrows going in a circle then the dissapear. i can still click em and i just get a gray screen with 2 white lines across so im guessing as i cant play the demo on there im putting folders in wrong place.

any tips please cheers for your help appreciate this.

Mate, use the latest devhook, use the AIO package that highlander has posted in the stickies. Thats the best loader, and probably easiest to use.

Mate, use the latest devhook, use the AIO package that highlander has posted in the stickies. Thats the best loader, and probably easiest to use.

the link in the sticky doesnt take me to that devhook version anyone got the proper link?

devhook 0.5 problems..

having installed the files correctly - i got devhook screen to load... but where do i place the iso - there isn't a preloaded iso folder like 0.46 - so on highlanders recomnedation im sticking to 0.46 unless someone can prove otherwise in the form of instruction for placing iso? folder? for us novicies....

having installed the files correctly - i got devhook screen to load... but where do i place the iso - there isn't a preloaded iso folder like 0.46 - so on highlanders recomnedation im sticking to 0.46 unless someone can prove otherwise in the form of instruction for placing iso? folder? for us novicies....

Ok create an usb connection from the PSP to the PC, on the root of the memory stick, create a new folder called ISO, must be in capitals. Then drop the ISOs in there.

You will then have an ISO folder.

Back