2.01 - 2.60

DEE747

Inactive User
Reaction score
i got a 2.01 version i nneed to get it up to 2.60 so i can down grade it can any one pm me the update files or send me a link to them i`ve tried pspcrazy but page expired was all that came up cheers guys

here you go m8

Filename: 2_60_EBOOT_UPDATE.rar
Size: 17.88MB

Description:
2.60 system firmware update for the Sony PSP.

Changes include:

* Revisions to strengthen security have been added
* [LocationFree Player] has been added as a feature under [Network]
* [Auto-Select] and [Unicode (UTF-8)] have been added as options to [Encoding] under [View] in the [Internet Browser] menu bar
* [Text Size] and [Display Mode] settings of the [Internet Browser] can now be saved
* The input history of online forms accessed through the [Internet Browser] can now be saved
* Copyright-protected video can now be played under [Video]. (This applies to video data saved on Memory Stick)
* [Set via Internet] has been added as an option to [Date & Time Settings] under [Settings]
* WPA-PSK (AES) has been added as a security method under [Network Settings]
* Korean input mode has been added to the on-screen keyboard
* [RSS Channel] has been added as a feature under [Network]
* [Simplified Chinese (GB18030)] and [Traditional Chinese (Big5)] have been added as options to [Encoding] under [View] in the [Internet Browser] menu bar
* [Volume Adjustment] has been added as a feature to [LocationFree Player]
* You can now download video data that supports copyright protection using the [Internet Browser]
* WMA has been added as a codec that can be played under [Music]. (This applies to music data saved on the Memory Stick)

Download

spoke to DEE747 earlier, and he has successfully done this downgrade.

Well done m8.

you have done something with a psp that i haven't yet.

White JPN PSP downgrade ?

Hi Highlander, A quick ? for you, can I downgrade a 2.5v White JPN PSP using the latest downdater and GTA LCS ? Or will i need to upgrade to 2.6 first then downgrade. (will i need to get a JPN 2.6 update or will i be able to put a UK 2.6 update on a white JPN PSP ?

Cheers DGC808

when u need any help AL let me know i`m ur man ok HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! did my 2nd one last nite easy as 123

a mate from work has a 2.01, and has asked me to sort it for him, so i will doing my first one tomorrow night when i get home from work.

wat eboot file did u send me was a uk one ??? it worked but i never thought to ask main button was X not O so i guess it was a uk model

Back