1channel proxy fix

It does I'm happily using it on my iPhone lappy and media centre. Also because it's your own proxy it less Likely to get blocked.

It does I'm happily using it on my iPhone lappy and media centre. Also because it's your own proxy it less Likely to get blocked.
will get stuck into this tomorrow, VPN is giving me a speed of 356 kbps and without VPN 6.6 mbps
so the videos are unwatchable due to buffering

Done this but it never worked at first kept getting 404 when i put my website in as per No:24....you have to wait a few mins for it to set itself up on the server as its working ok now
This may also help some people still having trouble :)

Copy and pasted from XBMCHUB

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Done this but it never worked at first kept getting 404 when i put my website in as per No:24....you have to wait a few mins for it to set itself up on the server as its working ok now
this seems the way forward, i used the nokly account, all up and running.
thanks to all.

I have setup own proxy also, anybody else sometimes have trouble with the captcha page?

I am inputting the right details but just loops back to input again. Happens a few times, then if i leave it a while i am able to jump back on.

In the new Tsmedia betas how do you change the channel_1.py to use your own proxy , I've been right through it and cant find channel_1.py in any of the folders

In the new Tsmedia betas how do you change the channel_1.py to use your own proxy , I've been right through it and cant find channel_1.py in any of the folders

Its there in mine

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/MovieOnline

but I cannot see the matching .pyo file,hmm

This may also help some people still having trouble :)

Copy and pasted from XBMCHUB

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

great instructions worked perfect for me , but it was killed in a matter of hours of me sorting it , is it a case of keep creating different proxies , dont think its worth i if i do, theres lots of other plugins that do nearly as good job as 1channel, its just a bit of a pisser

Mine is still working and has since I did it a couple of weeks ago

i had a pm from someone sayng they had difficulty with the files needed for the website so i thought i would up them here for anyone who needs them.

not made by me props to the author of the tut

Attachments

• 1385853436733.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Its there in mine

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/MovieOnline

but I cannot see the matching .pyo file,hmm

Thats the thing theres no movieonline folder in the new Beta version , well not the ones I tried betas 2 and 3 , its there if I revert back to 4.8 but that doesnt have Sportsdevil

Thats the thing theres no movieonline folder in the new Beta version , well not the ones I tried betas 2 and 3 , its there if I revert back to 4.8 but that doesnt have Sportsdevil

I am running beta3 at the minute,but I did do a force install so it could be left over from the earlier version :)

I am running beta3 at the minute,but I did do a force install so it could be left over from the earlier version :)

AH , I'll give that a go , I uninstalled before installing beta 3

Well the movieonline folder is there but still cant find the Channel_1.py , think I'll just stick to 4.8 for a bit as I'm finding the proxy thats installed with beta 3 to be a bit hit and miss

my 1channel stopped working using dw back up it was the 23/12 proxy fix any idea why

my 1channel stopped working using dw back up it was the 23/12 proxy fix any idea why

You'll need to create your own proxy following the guide in post #5 , then go back to pre 4.9 tsmedia so you can change the proxy to your own proxy in the channel_1.py

Prim wire are sometimes using a capcha now so it works when it wants to now.

Not being lazy or anything but can someone confirm if 1channel is still potentially working. I have a dm800hd running 1.6 image, anybody got a workaround for this as think it is different than the 2.0 images....

Back