1channel proxy fix

lagigolo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment default.py.txt

You will need to change this from txt file to default.py (sorry don't have zip on this pc)

Save your old one from your 1channel addon folder (if you want and put in the new one)

(wherever your addon folder is, on a pc its in users/appdata/roaming/xbmc/addons. (you may have to turn on show hidden files/directories)

when in place, open settings and change to the 1channeloccupy proxy and you should be up and running.

Good to have it back,

(Big thanks to jacko873)

Emm its been back ages now m8,there is a new version out as well,

or am I missing something?

If yours works then nothing to change, but for me and others it hasn't. Even with the new version there were proxy issues. Might be dependant on your bb supplier.

If yours works then nothing to change, but for me and others it hasn't. Even with the new version there were proxy issues. Might be dependant on your bb supplier.

Ah I see m8,thanks for the info :)

This may also help some people still having trouble :)

Copy and pasted from XBMCHUB

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

is 1 channel still up and running for you guy's?

i have xbmc installed on my ipad and i can not open 1 channel

i have tried the proxy plugin fix and also tried a foxyproxy VPN

still can not get it running.

any ideas as to why?

got it working ok on my solo2 (thanks to ferret)

Last edited:
Should be m8,is it just 1channel plugin or is it 1channel in tsmedia?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

1 channel working fine with latest tsmedia beta 2

so it is mate,just updated ts media on my solo2 and 1channel now working

not sure if you can get tsmedia on ipad though?

If you go to

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/MovieOnline

on your solo2 and search in the channel_1.py file in there, for the proxy its using,

Then goto

C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.1channel\resources changing the Dave part to your own name,

and then open the settings.xml file and almost at the top you will see a few different url's,just add the working one from your solo2,save the file,
and then it should give you the option in the 1channel plugin in XBMC to change the domain to the working one by going into the 1channel settings,under the Miscellaneous tab :)

If you go to

on your solo2 and search in the channel_1.py file in there, for the proxy its using,

Then goto

C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.1channel\resources changing the Dave part to your own name,

and then open the settings.xml file and almost at the top you will see a few different url's,just add the working one from your solo2,save the file,
and then it should give you the option in the 1channel plugin in XBMC to change the domain to the working one by going into the 1channel settings,under the Miscellaneous tab :)

thanks for this wiz569

will have a go later, would be great to get it working on the ipad.

it is a lot better on the solo2 now it is working within tsmedia because it allows downloads.

will update when i have had a go, thanks again.

If you go to

Then goto

when i filezilla into the box, when i get to movieonline there is only one file in there
smgllib.pyo does that sound right?

in that file there is nothing i can understand.

when i filezilla into the box, when i get to movieonline there is only one file in there
smgllib.pyo does that sound right?

in that file there is nothing i can understand.

Should be lots more in there m8,at least 20 files?

EDIT: Bear in mind I'm basing my instructions on a DM800SE and a PC :)

Last edited:
Should be lots more in there m8,at least 20 files?

EDIT: Bear in mind I'm basing my instructions on a DM800SE and a PC :)

nope, that is all there is, anyway been messing around with the ipad and reset the original http back to original and turned on VPN, now working a treat, thanks for all the input on this.

nope, that is all there is, anyway been messing around with the ipad and reset the original http back to original and turned on VPN, now working a treat, thanks for all the input on this.

VPN will fix it everytime lol :)

Back