1Channel Plugin - Movie Recommendation Thread

piemagic

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys, i was reading through the 1Channel E2 Streaming Plugin post by CG121 and saw a really useful post from squig007 that listed some movies he had watched and the quality.

Just an idea but im always on the lookout for good movies i haven't seen before, old or new and i would find it useful if people posted what movies they had watched through the 1Channel Plugin and share with us what the quality was like and if the movie was any good.
something like:

Title: 21 Jump Street
Genre: Action Comedy
Quality: Good
Comments: Not hilarious but it was funny and worth a watch

I know it's hard to judge quality and my idea of good quality might be poor quality to someone else but im guessing we should keep in mind that it's free streaming and instant access to movies, it's ideal if your bored and there is nothing on, if i really wanted to watch a movie i had been waiting to see then obviously i would get an HD version.

I rated 21 Jump Street good as i thought the picture and audio was acceptable and didn't ruin the viewing experience.

Here is another i recently watched:

Title: Wild Bill (2011)
Genre: Crime/Drama
Quality: Good
Comments: Was ok, but was expecting more. Prefer Snatch and Lock Stock

Hope this helps some people

Pie

A beautiful mind 2000
drama
quality good
Russel Crowe stars in a story about a maths proffesor.

Consenting Adults 90's i think
drama
good quality
very good twisting drama

Great idea for a thread m8 and could be very usefull.
Maybe a mod could stickie this :)

Title: Freelancers (2012)
Genre: Crime/Drama
Quality: excellent
Comments: Wasnt bad - 50 cent robert de niro

Title: The watch (2012)
Genre: Comedy
Quality: watchable
Comments: very funny recommend

Good Will Hunting
Drama
Watchable quality
Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Robin Williams Stellan Skarsgard and a quite tasty Minnie Driver

The Vampire Lovers
Erotic Horror
Watchable Quality
Ingrid Pitt ( hot ), Madeleine Smith ( hot ), George Cole ( Arthur Daley ), Peter Cushing …..

Title: lawless
Genre: action
Quality: watchable sound a bit low
Comments: great film

Title: what to expect when your expecting (2012)
Genre: Comedy
Quality: excellent
Comments: very funny recommend

Title: memento
Genre: drama/thriller
Quality: good
Comments: brilliant film that is told backwards, not sure how I missed it back in 2000 when it was released. Highly recommended.

Title: The expendables 2
Genre: action
Quality: very good
Comments: enjoyable film a bit cheesey

Title: Ill Manors
Genre: crime
Quality: dvd quality
Comments: a very thought provoking hard hitting film - i loved it !! the director is plan b !

Title:The River (TV Series)
Genre: Supernatural/SciFi
Quality:Excellent
Comments: I was surprised by this actually,its very watchable albeit a B rate TV Series,
it only lasts for 8 episodes but it was quite good and passed away an hour and a half last night,
going to watch another couple of episodes tonight :)

Watched another 3 EPs last night,
Its grows on you very quick,will be disappointed when I get to the end,
As a supposedly "found footage" series it has to end I suppose,otherwise they would never find the found footage :D

I watched the avengers 2012 last night good quality movie
cons No subtitles for the foreign language scenes and it froze three times and I had to reload and fast forward to get back to where it froze

edogg

Title: Taken 2
Genre: Thriller
Quality: Watchable
Comments: Not as good as the first movie - they never are !!

watched LOOPER over the weekend kept freezing only 2 of the links worked shame, because the quality seemed to be ok must have been a cam though because some of the angles were wrong

edogg

Title: Taken 2
Genre: Thriller
Quality: Watchable
Comments: Not as good as the first movie - they never are !!

Agreed I also watched it and forgot to post

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Title: Trainspotting
Genre: Black comedy
Quality: Very Good
Comments: Non Scots might find the raj Edinburgh accent and gash patter a bit difficult. Keep the feck off heroin ffs!!! quite a brutally hard hitting movie.

I watched the dark knight rises and quality seemed ok but was jumpy in a few places.
Also watched Prometheus which was watchable but that to seemed jerky in several places.
Don't know if the jumpy and jerkyness is down to me pausing it here and there.....most likely.

hi pal try the tv shows family guy works a treat

Back