19" HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview/USB Record

Picked up the version with Built in DVD player yesterday..Will set it up later today and have a play.
Would have gone for the USB version, but not keeping it myself...going to someone whos very unlikely to use USB.

Last edited:
been reading through the manual, it will take an external hard drive as well (formatted fat 32) larger drive is recommends formatting through home computer :)

Thanks ordered 2 and both with the half price wall brackets at just over £100 each so thats xmas nearly sorted then for both kids. Ps dont forget to use Quidco

Last edited:
anyone found a multi-region code for the dvd version?

returned this as the blue light when in standby just peed me off when trying to go to sleep.

Ordered Monday.
Took money Tuesday and email says ready for pickup after 4PM Wednesday.
Went Wednesday at 10PM, collection point shut.
Went again Thursday dinnertime, TV missing! They wouldn't let me pick one up of the shelf.
Rang Tesco Direct and arranged delivery Saturday for pissing us about.
Saturday - no show, rang tonight and fella said he'll get replacement delivered Tuesday.
Few minutes later he rang back, TV is discontinued none left and offered £12 for my troubles. Had email and it says
Your total refund is: £12.00
Eh? What about my £83.61? And I didn't see email until after the call centre is shut, bugger!
:rant:

Sounds like a case for watchdog mate, seems like you've just been unlucky.
When You ring monday everything will no doubt work out, so don't let it ruin your weekend.

returned this as the blue light when in standby just peed me off when trying to go to sleep.

its not even the bright, why didn't you just get out of bed and turn plug of at wall, for the price its an excellent tv :)

Back