12 die in tragedy

B

Bad Karma[CORE]

Horrible Accident, as 12 innocents get killed in a crash :)

dont know what to say, worst thing ive seen since the falling over the dog with a bottle of vodka tragedy last xmas

back to the therapy

sob, sob

lmfao, not a reply i was expecting.

she hid it from me?lol

i had the vodka and fell over the dog, killed the vodka on impact, no amount of bendy straws could get it all back (we tried though sob, sob).

i remember the day it was bought, sob, dec 21 in the corner shop, sob, it came home and met stella and taquilla (stellas cousin i think) and, sob, i came out of the kitchen, sob, and the, sob, dog, sob.

im sorry, i cant,

its too

painfull

aarrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sob sob sob

:) :) best vodka i ever had was Absolut - -it was sent from America as we couldnt get it here in them days.

Glad the dog was Ok :)

reminds me of the scotsman who fell down the stairs with a half bottle of whisky in his back pocket he felt something running down his leg and said hope to feck that's blood

had this stuff before called finlandia vodka, had a reindeer on the bottle, was luverly lol. we're not alcos but like to party hard in the summers (and xmas, and birthdays, and any other reason to have everyone round and trash the garden lol)

some of the best ones we've got are ma zong she jiu (had 2 dead geckos in the bottle) and gusano rojo taquilla (100% vol complete with a HUGE worm and bag of salt)

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy

nobody looks on the bright side of this

if u look it is a 24 bottle case

so that would mean 12 survivours yessssssssssssssssssss

thats 50% fatalities, that cant even be put down to collateral damage, self defence or survival of the fitest

but at least they had a drink left to drown their sorrows lol

lol, i can see a vodka appreation room opening shortly lmao

Back