100m for Christiano Ronaldo?

No player is or ever will be worth £100,000,000!!!

I dont think they will be buying the player for £100 million mate, they will be buying everything that comes with it. Ronaldo is a world brand now more than a player, you wouldnt even begin to imagine the money he would make them back. Take in ticket sales, merchandising (how many shirts do you think they will sell each season he is there with his name on it???), not to mention the trophies he can win them.

I think they will need that kind of money to lure him away, as thats what'll it take. As this is exactly what Manchester United are getting from him besides the magnificent football. You have to think outside the box when looking at things such as this.

Take L.A Football, the media coverage they received when signing Beckham, not to mention a ridiculous soar in shirt sales which was ridiculous almost paid for the Beckham signing alone. So remember football is business, and they are bidding on more than just the player.

Don't forget the insurance policy they also take out, even if he gets injured they're quids in also.

I reckon 100 million is cheap if you consider merchandise etc For now i don,t think he will be prised out of old trafford. The club, fans and players all stuck by him after the Rooney fiasco.

Anyway any place else would be a step-down! There is though never anything for sure in football (besides Liverpool fans saying "just wait till next year") Crawl on with hope in your hearts:Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:...
when u have won as many trophys as us then come back shouting

well look at beckham they paid was it 10 million for him but in one season made 32 million from shirt sales ect

well look at beckham they paid was it 10 million for him but in one season made 32 million from shirt sales ect

think it was £20-25 mill, it was cheap for him because he was the world's most marketable player

worth every penny. best thing premiership has seen. pure class. need more players like that here in england. torres another one with true quality. need some young english players to grow up like these 2 and we may be a force in a few years time.

Back