100m for Christiano Ronaldo?

lets hope they dont sell him,would be daft as he has still got years for improvment and his value will go up

with a 100 million who could they buy to replace him ??? in the form he is in impossible !

Its a buisness, not just a football club. What did they pay for him...about 12 million...wow what a great payback that would be, who could they buy ??? About 3 or 4 world class players I'm sure.

No doubt if they do Fergie or Ronaldo himself will say he was kicked out of EPL to justify it.

It would be sad for the EPL to lose such a talent but good for the rest of us that the Macs wouldnt have him....:proud:

100 mill sounds good but i wouldnt miss the entertainment he provides everything is going great for him atm rather get a few more good years out of him

lol thts a lot of money 2 b paying even for real madrid. gta say tho hez been amazing this year but nobody can stay at that level all the time, kaka ronni henry theyr all cooling off after sum brilliant seasons.

even if ronaldo dus eventually cum bak 2 a lesser level hed still b better than a lot of players and is young so will get even better.

im an arsenal fan but i think ronaldo shud stay at man u for now, hez got plenty of years 2 move to madrid. if he dus go now theres not many places left for him 2 go later on in his career and it cud all get a bit boring lol

Re-Ronaldo..

I reckon 100 million is cheap if you consider merchandise etc For now i don,t think he will be prised out of old trafford. The club, fans and players all stuck by him after the Rooney fiasco.

Anyway any place else would be a step-down! There is though never anything for sure in football (besides Liverpool fans saying "just wait till next year") Crawl on with hope in your hearts:Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:...

I reckon 100 million is cheap if you consider merchandise etc For now i don,t think he will be prised out of old trafford. The club, fans and players all stuck by him after the Rooney fiasco.

Anyway any place else would be a step-down! There is though never anything for sure in football (besides Liverpool fans saying "just wait till next year") Crawl on with hope in your hearts:Laugh::Laugh:

still turning the corner:Laugh:

theres no doubt he will at one stage in his career move to real madrid but i would think man united would have to be the stupidest club on earth if they sell him after the last 2 seasons he's had.

He was a big reason they won the premiership last season and why they are pushing for a champions league cup and retaining premiership (even bigger reason this season)

lets face it, we're never going to hold on to him for too long. Football is more about business than anything and how about selling a player for nearly 8.5 times more than he cost, cover all his wages whilst he was at the club and still make a profit???

I doubt it will be this summer or next, but I think when he is 25 or 26 he will probably be on his way. If however, we win the Champions League and Premiership this season then I think it may be alot sooner as he wouldve won a lot of what he was out to win already.

im guessin the yanks ownin the club myt b happy with the tlk of gettin 100m. it wud b a big profit on him and if they win the league and cl then they used him to achieve wat they wanted

These are rumours people spread. 100 million.Nobody would pay that crazy amount for a player.

he won't go these rumours are bull sh*t he may well go to Spain sometime but not any time soon he is at the best club so don't beleive Madrids rumours!

Remember when they wanted Kaka??

i hope he dont go what a season hes having plus i dont think van nistleroy would be to happy to see him at real madrid all depends how much hes sarley is per week too and will united match it

If he's worth 100 million, i'd like to see what Zidane (in his prime) wouldve fetched in todays market.

Back