Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
virgin has just up graded my free 2meg to 10meg for free that means im now on

unlimited phone
free tv package all rooms
free 10meg bb

all for the nice price of £22 a month Id like to see sky beat that :Clap:

my understanding is it is 10mb but you get throttled if your using it alot for instance if i start downloading now at 7pm ill get my speed quartered untill about 12:20am then it will go back to normall, i have to go onto there website to get my free upgrade for some reason.

unlimited phone
free 10meg bb

by all rooms do you mean dreamboxes all over the house? :proud:

the 2mb customers that have ben upgraded free will be bottom of the pecking order for everything but even so, its not a bad deal!

I'm on 10mb for all of a few minutes then I get fucked and knocked own to 3mb.

unlimited phone
free 10meg bb

They gave me my free upgrade and then charged me for it.lol

the 2mb customers that have ben upgraded free will be bottom of the pecking order for everything but even so, its not a bad deal!

no mate more like dbox in one room starview in the kids and dreambox downstairs lol

haha

another mug

the only time you will get 10 meg is at 3 in the morning and it will stop by 9am then if you are lucky and that is really lucky you mit get up to 3 meg during the day

haha thats y i told vm to do one

goto o2 they are the cheapest providing you use o2 and it doesnt matter if you use payngo and you get mcafee free too

They gave me my free upgrade and then charged me for it.lol

same here, i didnt even want the 10mb, i was happy with the 2mb but hey, they scam me, i scam them, its a dog eat dog world, they are just a bigger dog and got the law on there side

im on 10mb virgin and find that i get a top speed of 1300 Kb/s when downloading but if i go over 750MB i get capped to about 300Kb/s but thats also only between 4pm and 8pm .... i download a 1.3Gb Film under 25 mins anyway....... 6.5Gb 360 game in under 3 Hours roughly...... im happy with that lads!

before i moved house and had to go sky i had 10mb from virgin, i was paying 25 quid for it though as i had it since it was 512k. i never really had any problems with it my downloads were always around 1.1mb/s which i was more than happy with :)

nah m8 im not into tv much dont know what a dream box looks like bet you do though lol :proud:

Back