1.5 Now What do I Do?

Bigga

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Peeps

I hope you guys can spread a little light on this for me,

ive recently got my psp and downgraded it succesfully to a 1.5.

now im lost, ive read quite a lot of stuff even more confuseing, b4 starting this thead..........

i want to be able to play homebrew games e.t.c

which things do i need now? ive downloaded and installed Daxziso and Emulator but im not to sure which folder to put my iso in

if you can tell me how you guys got yours setup and what files i need that would really help big time, been at this 2 nights now.

Sent Pms out Everything

Thanks in advance for any help guys.

Bigga.

Last edited:
i use umd emulator

u just need to make a folder on the psp memory stick and pop you isos in there. i just called the folder "iso" for simplicity.

then you just load up umd emulator and it should show a list of the games you have put into the folder.

u will need a big memory card to play isos of "backup" games. 2gb is available from ebay for £30-£37. i would recommend buying one of those if you dont have one already.

Thanks m8,

ive finally managed to get it sorted just has simlpy has you said really

I was getting confused a bit???? so much info.

Im using dax55 all in one loaders emu etc, works well also installed fastloader

hooray.

thanks Bigga.

no problem mate

glad you got it to go

enjoy

Anyone know what you do with the psp_game folder and bin file
I downloaded an iso

it was unrar-ed i thought i may of ended up with an iso but no joy

tryed umdgen to convert to iso but it just winrars it back again.

Last edited:
it was a iso, what you did was use winrar to extract it. if you use umdgen to recreate a iso it will have the rar icon next to in but it will still be a iso.

hi if its a iso.have u tried burning to a dvd or disc

as it should covert it.then try to upload to psp

just a thought m8

aide

pritesh said:
it was a iso, what you did was use winrar to extract it. if you use umdgen to recreate a iso it will have the rar icon next to in but it will still be a iso.

Does that mean the one that was created in umdgen should work if i dump it in the iso folder?

bigga said:
Does that mean the one that was created in umdgen should work if i dump it in the iso folder?

What game is it you are trying to play?

When you download an iso file you dont have to do anything to it (if is fixed for 1.5), the only thing you need to do is copy n paste it into ISO folder in your PSP root and load the iso with your fav loader, this is same for dax files.

In some loader you need to find the game settings.

PM me if you need more help.

Last edited:
it probably was an iso

my isos show up with the winrar icon

winrar must be associated to your isos

pritesh said:

Thanks m8 just tried it works well thanks:banana: :Clap:

bigga said:
ive got a few in the above format wipeout pure need for speed everybody golf

have you got a MSN, yahoo or google talk?

If you have any of these PM me your email and I'll help you out. :)

one thing i do is extract the game and delete the update folder, i dont think it could update but just makes me feel that little bit better noing that it cant.

Back