1/2 price sky

Hi mate,

Can this code only be used the once? can sky phone after the order is placed and say its already been used? tough titty... pay the full price

Aiddie_mac

Hi has anyone got a working code out there which I can use pretty please? I only work part time so cannot afford whats being asked on fleabay. Please don't flame me and I ain't begging really as these are free to sky employees so helping someone like me out would be a good deed. Please PM me if you have. Thank You.

Hi,

If anyone has a code it would be appreciated. Looking to order $ky myself and obvously if I can get it cheaper then thats a bonus. Do you need an active phone line for them as I dont have one?

Thanks!

i would love a code and would be willin to donate to site if someone has got a spare code cherrs no harm in trying really need a code. thanks...

please pm me with valid code and once comfirmed by sky will donate thanks

But you dont need a phone line to have say a standard deal without any discounts etc?

If you have a look on Sky's T&C's at the bottom of the order page you will see that the Sky box 'MUST be connected to a phone line for 12 months' as part of the contract. This phone line must be installed prior to the engineer arriving to install the box, and this condition is for ALL tv packages from Sky, whether you have a code or not.

hello everyone, just to clarify there are no codes here and nobody has spare codes lying around at all there was one code but it got over used about a week ago they only way to get one I believe is to pay for one on ebay, many thanks

Back