iPod 1.1.5 help please

stevemac69

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi im doing my daughters old i pod touch its on 1.1.5 ive done a restore and ive download the ziphone for windows cant seam to get it to work ,i can get the z blog icon onto the i pod touch but the loader icon is missing ivedone a restore again but still no joy what am i doing wrong????????? please help many thanks to u all

can u not update your firmware and then use redsn0w

when i go to update firmware its says it up to date? i think at the start i was on 1.1.3 or something like that then it updated to 1.1.5

This is a 1st Gen device paul redsn0w wont jailbreak mate, here`s Video tut here mate to help you
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
using ZIPHONE to jailbreak. it doesnt put cydia on , it will put installer on if when you have the ziphone on your ipod and it wont open redo it again mate

Last edited by a moderator:
ive restore the i pod again still on 1.1.5 tried ziphone still no joy dont know what else to do i tunes is on 10.4.1 version any one know what else i can do????

Last edited:
give us that feckin ipod lol,,,,,,,

what operating system are you on

you will have to make sure you have microsoft net frame 3.5 installed on ya pc , im trying to do and old itouch 1g 2.2.1 but even following all the guides hving the net frame installed , creating a folder called pawnage still no joy lol ive downloaded the 3.1.3 ipsw and restore the ipod 1g now ive just used the spirit jailbreak its all good

Last edited:
strange, i updated my first gen itouch to 3.1.3 (the newest version out for a 1g itouch) and simply used jailbreakme.com and it put cydia straight on.

my god is cydia slow on it though lol

same as me mate even with net frame 3.50, so download the 3.1.3 ipsw like i said which is the latest fw for the ipod 1 g in itunes it says its upto date on the 2.2.1 ,if you download the 3.1.3 ipsw and hit shift and restore , browse to the 3.1.3 ipsw file it will restore and will put u on 3.1.3 fw , then use spirit jailbreak and with seconds youll have a jailbroken ipod ,

Back